Chapter 19: Something's Wrong

"The villain plays the victim so well."

********************************

Three days ago...

Two miles til her hotel.

Oh god, she had just gone out to get some food. How could they have gotten to her this fast? She was sprinting now, trying to remember the path to her hotel.

Right.

Right.

Left.

Straight.

Left-

"Damn it!" She cursed, looking into the dark alleyway. She had taken a wrong turn. She turned, only to see a silhouette blocking her way. The alleyway itself was a dead end. It was dark.

She should have expected the people leaping out of the shadows to get her.

She grabbed the man to her right, and put all of her body weight into swinging him into the trashcans opposite her. Another person almost got a blow in, but she was already leaping backwards, farther into the darkness. She got a firm hold of his arm, twisting it behind his back as he let out a hoarse cry. The bone gave a sickening snap as he crumpled to the ground.

She was grabbed from behind, a pair or arms wrapping around her waist to pick her up. She growled, biting his hand as he brought it up to silence her from screaming. Spitting out the blood, she nearly threw herself downwards, forcing her feet to touch the ground. From there, she forced an arm out from his grip, and attempted to elbow him.

Anywhere.

She somehow hit him in the gut, and he went down as well. 

Yet the first person was already back up.

She barely even felt the chloroform soaked cloth force its way over her mouth.

She could faintly register it's sickly sweet smell.

She didn't even feel herself fall to the ground.

**************************

VID ISN'T MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I hope you liked it!