Chapter 14: Super Psycho Love

"You don't strike me as a professional criminal."

"That's what makes me so good at it."

****************************

Sebastian understood how his employer felt.

He most likely felt confused. After all, psychopaths weren't really supposed to fall in love. It was near impossible.

Well, James Moriarty was a nearly impossible man anyways.

Why not have something even lower in the statistics?

Beth was his type. A little reckless. Loves crime. A little bit of sugar, and spice. Plenty of everything nice. She was pretty, but not too pretty. Yet she knew how to make men fall before her, kissing her shoes in a purely submissive gesture.

Ah, yes. Sebastian could see them working out. They would be a nearly perfect couple. Sure, for their honeymoon they'd probably just strap dynamite to some cars, but that's not really the point, now is it?

He could see her falling for him. Doing anything. They'd fight, but who doesn't?

Yes, they would be absolutely perfect for each other.

***************************

OOC again! Sorry! I don't really have much time to write a lot or add tons of detail but I'll try more.

Chapter title is a song title.

#SorryNotSorry

OH! And also, in chapter 9 I think, there's a video to a song. It doesn't work, I am so sorry! The song was I'm Gonna Show You Crazy, and I think it's by Bebe Rexha. I posted it again with this chapter.

CURSE WORD WARNING.