Chapter 31: This Little Girl

"It's true. We don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love."
*****************
Beth was due another trip to the hospital. Her wounds were mainly healed, yet the doctors and nurses still needed to check up on her.
She didn't want to go. She felt fine. Great, actually. Every day James had to convince her to take her pain medication, but she had gotten used to it.
"Beth, hurry up, we gotta go!" Moran called, knocking on the door to her room. James was nowhere in sight, and Moran was getting tired of keeping Beth from going stir crazy.
"One minute!" She exclaimed, a little muffled.
She, after a few minutes, finally opened the door.
Her hair was messy, and her makeup was smeared, along with her lipstick being nearly completely smeared off. The next person to come out was James. The same shade of lipstick was on his collar, and his neck. There was a smear of it on his cheek as well. They were both smiling.
Moran didn't say a word.
**********
A few minutes later, when James was cleaned up, Beth asked, "How do I look?"
James surveyed her. Disheveled hair. A definite blush. Eyeliner smeared all over.
"Queen. You look like a queen."

**************
One chapter left! Sorry guys, I have a headache so this chapter isn't as long or well written as I hoped it was going to be. Oh well.
Love you guys!!