Chapter 13: Horrible Liar

"She's far from sane, but the right kind of crazy. The kind you get addicted to."

*************************

It had become obvious that James had some kind of emotion for her soon enough. Hell, with the fleeting glances and how he would come up with some way to touch her shoulder or brush against her, Seb was surprised he couldn't see it sooner. The sniper had confronted his boss after about a week, and nonchalantly asked, "So... You love her?"

Moriarty could have said anything at that moment. He could have denied it, or laughed in his face. But, no. Instead, he opted to shrug, all while smiling. "Guilty."

"You do know what you're getting into, right?" he chose the words carefully. The man standing before him might have been his friend, yet he was still a psychopath. And very changeable.

"Of course I do."

A lie, of course.

Now, all that was left was to make Beth fall in love too.

***************************************

Hey, so the chapter is short and OOC again. Soooo sorry! School has been mad. And its a new school too so its fun dashing through the halls trying to figure out which class to get to.

I'll update once or twice more tonight.

I don't want to make them psychopaths to each other, since that would be kind of [TRIGGER!!!! slightly] abusive, and I don't want to write that for them. I want it to be nice, and cute, and fluffy.

In other words everything will be kinda OOC. Sorry!