Chapter 2 - Night in Bar

Chloe's POV

Put my phone back, heard the knock i look at the door. Janice same age with me, she is cute. Wear glasses and have straight hair up to the shoulders. When she applied for job, she cry in the middle interview. She said her mother died and she must have this job to provide for her brother. Her brother only 10, so i accept it.

'' put there, already had lunch? '' pointed to the sofa next to door.

'' i had. Chloe if you have time, can i speak? '' i looked at her from my work

'' why don't you take a seat?.'' i mentioning her to chair in front of my desk. she taking a seat.

'' i...i... can i borrow money?'' i can see how nervous she is. she did not see my eyes and just bowed her head and playing with her hands.

there's a moment of silence '' just take it from my salary next month '' she continued. i opened my drawer and give her envelope containing money. she stared the envelope, and her face change from confuse to fear.

'' your bonus from this month. ''

'' thank you Chloe... thank you very much '' smiling so brightly, i'm happy if i can make others happy.

'' you're welcome. Janice, do you have seen James? ''

'' he went to market, buy some fruits. Want me to call him? '' i nods '' tell him, to make preparation for next week schedule. ''

she nods, and turned to leave. organize my work, look at my watch 6 PM. Clean up my table, take the dress and my bag. i went out. i hop in my car and ordered Cody to go home.

***

I walk going to my room, feel the mattress closed my eyes. After that dark is surrounding me.

'' WAKE UP BITCH!!! '' i jerked when i heard shouting.

'' it's already 8 PM and you not ready yet. 10 minutes showering, quickly!'' Cristina pull me up from my bed and push me to the bathroom. I can't beat this girl, so i quickly shower. I get out and wrap towel.

'' hey, my dress.'' shouting to the bedroom where Cristina standing right in the mirror. she grab my dress i already put in the sofa before i sleep. I wear my red dress, the back slightly open and my breast is press to the dress. So my curve is perfect with this dress. i put mascara, eyeliner. i opened my drawer shoes, searching my black heels. Done, glance to clock 20 more minutes to 9 o'clock.

'' perfect dress. you design this? seriously ?'' Cristina look from the top to bottom, she should get used to it, she don't believe me if i made dress. Half of my closet is from my design, i like my clothes, don't be afraid to not fit, good material and i'm comfortable with.

'' if you stare me like that, we will late. ''

We went down, and straight to the door. But stopped when my mom call.

'' where are you guys going? '' my mom asked me from the living room. Now i must tell her lie, my mom is so traditional parents. she raised me with good attitude, no drunk, no sex before married, no boys around my room. The possessive mother.

'' university party mom, sleep first. I stay overnight, love you mom. If dad ask me, just tell him i will be back tomorrow morning. '' kiss my mom on the cheek and pull Cristina to the door.

'' be good darling. ''

'' go first Mrs. Kell . '' Cristina wave to my mom, i open my BMW door and drove to location. 10 minutes, i park my car. From here can already hear the loud sound of music.

Cristina open the front door and 2 guards ask ID, i give it to him and we enter in. Loud banging of music, people dancing, flirting , and drunk body. We sitting on the stool.

'' what do you want to order? '' the bartender asked me and Cristina

'' vodka for me, thanks. '' i replied

'' same here. '' Cristina busy with her phone like texting someone.

'' would you mind? '' the guy speaking beside me, i glance at him and familiar face. BRIAN!

'' hi... sorry if i'm late, traffic. Brian Glenn Kyle, the proper introduction. '' he had beautiful black eyes and black hair, he wear gels tidy up. The black shirts and leather jacket but his muscle are still visible.

'' Chloe Jess Kell, nice to meet you Brian. '' i shakes his hand, it's so warm and big. He cover my hand with his. '' i think you already know each other. ''

'' hi Cris, nice to see you again.''

'' okay guys, i'm going to the dance floor. Hunting my mate for tonight. Bitch don't drink too much. And you take care of her. '' Cristina taking turns pointing to Brian and me.

'' crazy right? ''

'' yeah, she is. So you majored in fashion design? ''

'' Cristina big mouth. Yes, and you? I never seen you around campus. ''

'' i just drop my sister there, and saw you right in the cafe. ''

I think hours has passed and i'm still here drinking and talking with Brian. He is nice, he tell me about his family, work, his friend. I saw Cristina talking to guy and have flirty dancing with him. I place the glass in the counter.

'' another glass.'' feel little tipsy, the bartender pass my six glass on me and i quickly gulp it.

'' want dance? '' Brian hold my hand and bring me to the dance floor. I dance with him to the sound of music. Thanks to alcohol i'm enjoy this dance. Now i'm completely drunk!

Moving and moving, later on i felt someone guiding me, holding me in my arms and when i feel my back pressed to the wall he started kiss my lips. Wrap my waist, i'm kissing him back, quickly wrap my arms around his neck. He kissed my neck and down to my jawline, i moaned. My brain bring me back to normal.

'' stop Brian, i can't '' i walked away, he stopped me and hugging me hard, could not let go of his embrace. He moved his hands down to my thighs. He lifted my dress and squeezed my thighs.

'' i kick right in his member. He hiss from the pain,

'' shit''

i tried to escape. When fully conscious, toilet? He took me to the toilet? Door... he grabbed me by force push me to the wall, i banged my head and feel pain.

'' what do you want? ''

'' i just want your innocence '' i step back but my back pressed against wall. He looked at me with lust and smirking.

'' i.. i.. you will regret it! you don't know me?! ''

'' of course i know you babe. Come here, i will gentle. '' i hear the door opened, from there i saw him. He pulled Brian away from me and before my eyes closed, i know he is my Mr. Right.