Chapter 9 - The beginning

Tommy's POV 

'' what are you saying? '' i asked her to make sure, i don't heard wrong. 

The red face indicates that she was embarrassed to have such a question. If my brain is no longer working i definitely already kissed her right now. But i can't make another mistakes. I don't want to hurt her. 

Clearing her throat i can see her nervousness because she make a deep breath before replied '' said, i want to be with you tonight, can i? '' she looked straight into my eyes. Her eyes like said to me not to reject her. 

If it's already like this i can't choose anymore right? She make a puppy eyes and i am idiot if i reject it. Without saying i hold her hand and pulled her to my car. 

We don't talk in the car just the sound of the music from radio and our breath. I played the radio because she hate the silence. Almost all her habits, hates, and likes i already know it. 

Sometimes, i will glanced at her. I know she is nervous and must be regret it. Because she played with her hand and looking down at her thigh. She bit her lips, make me wonder what the taste of it. 

I want to tasted it again 

Her soft lips in my lips 

Her sweet scent in my arms 

Tommy patient! 

'' Is your place far from the company? '' 

'' Soon to arrive '' She quiet again and so i decided to continued '' have had dinner? or i must said breakfast? '' I giggled and she smiling. 

'' James buys me food and put it in my desk while i am asleep. '' No...no... I bought that food. Why she thought that guy who bought it! 

'' oh... ''

She was aware of the tense atmosphere. I am jealous like fuck when she with another men. I know it's not my business because she is nobody for me. When I in Canada, not the single day i thinking of her. I miss her so much. I can't work properly, i am angry with my employees every single day. I must be crazy. Crazy for her. 

When we arrived at my place her shoulder tense i can see it she is afraid. I got out and opened her door. But she did not come out but hold tightly to sit belt. I crossed my arms on my chest to make me patient. 

She wants it. I don't make her to go to my place. '' get out of my car, Chloe '' She does not answer it. Her mind blank. I breathed deeply and grabbed her arms dragging her out. I closed the car door and headed us into my place. 

The elevator doors opened and we get in. I pressed my floor. I lived in pent house so i have private elevator for myself. 

'' you regret it? '' 

'' i...i... '' 

'' i will take you home if you want '' i am mad with her. She played with me. 

She looked at me shocked and relax her shoulders. '' no ''

'' Tommy '' I turn around when she called my name. But she don't continued her words. Maybe she was thinking. '' nothing '' 

Ding and the elevator doors opened. I stepped out without waiting for her. I pressed my password and get in. She just standing in front of my place. My patience gone and i pulled her arms to got in. I closed the door with loud sound. And go to the kitchen. She followed me like chicks. 

'' water? '' she just nodded and looked around my apartment. My place don't have specific design in it. I just need bed to sleep. I also rarely go home. I have living room, kitchen, 2 bedroom and 3 toilets. Very basic furniture in it.