Chapter 4 - The Reality

Chloe's POV

My tummy's growling and my head spinning, last i ate during the day only. Erg I hate hangover. What happened? I don't remember anything. Brian, yeah last night I dance with him. After that, nothing came to my brain. Slowly I open my eyes, white ceiling, turn my head to the left notice a lampshade on top of black side table. Where I am? This is not my room. As I turn around, revealing a topless man. Beautiful scenery in the morning. What? No!

'' Who are you? '' my heartbeat was racing fast as if i running on marathon, sweat forming in my forehead. I searching my phone but the cover fall down and revealing my boobs that was exposed. I look under the cover finding myself naked. My mind goes everywhere.

'' Morning baby '' I jump when i felt the bed rocking. This person notice that i'm full awake now.

'' Where... i ... am ? '' my voice is shaking because feeling so nervous

'' My apartment ''

'' why you bring me here?''

'' you fainted ''

What the hell is up with him! I need explanation for my naked body and he just gave me an unclear answer. I became more stiff and more tense when he got up only had sweatpants on him. He is so damn sexy, perfect shoulders, six pack, my eyes stared down to the V line. I didn't think men looked like this still existed.

'' Done looking ? '' I turned my eyes away

'' did we... did ... ''

'' you are very innocence Chloe Jess Kell '' he teases and approached me. It's like my heart is going to fall. He bent down towards me. Held my hand and put it on his chest. He trailed my hand down on his bare chest by holding my hand. I gulp feel so hot. I bit my lower lip. Why he can know my name? Questions filled my head.

'' You want to do something with me? '' he smirked. What does he mean?!

'' ... ''

he laughed and said '' calm down. I don't do it when my opponent is in drunk condition '' He let go off my hand and straightened up. He took a shower and put clothes on. After finish, he went down and i still stay in my position speechless in his bed.

***

Already a week after that day. Cristina said she can't find me in bar, she called my phone and someone answered it. He explain my condition to her. This friend of mine, very happy when she heard the men voice. She just told him to sent his address, in the morning so she can pick me up. I can't believe it she is my best friend. I need her but she throw me away to strangers. I mad with her in 3 days.

My phone rang without seeing the screen I immediately answered.

'' Miss me, my innocence girl ? '' i know this voice but where

'' ... ''

'' forget me already? your memory is very small baby . ''

'' why must i remember you?! ''

James my assistant walking towards me to notify that my meeting will start soon. I nod and telling him to wait.

'' if there is no other need, i'm busy. '' i hang up, not wait his reply and walk towards to the door

'' The investors already waiting in meeting room '' James said. Finally after two years searching for investors , today my dream will come true to make my first brand. I opened the glass door and stepped inside. My smile disappear when my gaze stay in his. What is he doing here?

***

Tommy's POV

Chloe Jess Kell, my mind seems can't productive in a week now. I can't move her from my head. Her face when she nervous and bit her lips. It's so cute with her full round red lips and her eyes is so deep. The expression she have that day when i teased her, unforgettable from me. Even i still remember her smell body. Very reassuring.