Chapter 6 - The Devil's Come

Chloe's POV

'' Where are you going?! Take me to my home '' 

'' No. ''

My mind is blank now. He wants to kill me or nap me. He must be psychopath, I need to find a way to get out. If i opened the door and jump out, i definitely die. No! No! Yes! Phone, call my mom or my dad will help. Quickly, i grabbed my phone and pressed the number. 

Please mom, answered it. '' Darling, where are you? '' i want to replied but he turned it off. And took my phone away from my hand. 

'' relax baby, i will not do anything to you. Now get out i'm hungry. '' i look outside the window. The car stopped in fancy restaurant. The guards open my door and he got out of the car. 

'' get out '' 

'' No, I don't '' he breathed deeply and hold my hand, dragging me out of the car. He wrapped his hand around my waist. I wanted to pull away, but his grip so strong. 

We headed to restaurant and the waiter come straight towards us. She tried to attract attention to Tommy. But like he don't care. 

''VIP room for two person '' I giggling look at the waiter face. 

'' This way, Sir '' we followed her. She opened the door and let us in. She give me and Tommy the menu. 

'' what do you want, baby? '' why he always called me baby.I feel the waiters stared at me with envy expressions. 

'' Salmon steak for me. '' 

'' Beef steak and give me the expensive wine from your restaurant with two glass. '' The waiters take a note and leave. 

We ate in silence, i don't want to care anymore. I wonder why his attitude always changing. Another time, he arrogant and merciless. Now he show a lot of care, bring me here. 

I can't follow his mood. Maybe this is just party for my first day of work. Yes, It must be! Don't let your heart beat faster to this arrogant jerk. 

'' stop looking at me, your eyes almost falling. '' caught by his i looked down at salmon steak. The air conditioner seems broken. It's so hot right here. I gulp the wine in on shot but choking when his hand slightly making contact with my hand. 

'' stupid '' he laughing so hard and asked leaning back resting in his chair '' do not you often with different men every single day? why you startled because i touch your hand. '' 

'' because... it's you '' stuttered with my words he walked towards me and bent down until our eyes met. He move closer and hold both sides my face with his big hands. 

'' let go of me ''

'' do you want to sleep with me? '' 

'' what? Are you crazy?! '' i whined but he getting more closer 

'' say yes, and i will let you go '' 

'' are you not hear me, i said no. Now let me...'' No other words come, i felt his soft big lips. He covered my lips fully. I try to release his grip but he is too strong for me. 

'' kiss me back Chloe '' he said and kiss me back. I finally gave up and kissed him back. 

***

Tommy's POV 

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her from her seat, make a way to walls. Her back pressed walls , now she can't go anywhere. I kissed her lips, she tastes so good. Though first she did not kissed me back, but now she already give up and let me exploring her mouth with my tongue. The scent of her body hypnotized me to not let go, she smell so sweet like fruits. Her small frame that fit's my large body. Her height that was few inches below my 6'2, perfect with her high heels.