Chapter 15 - Jealousy

Chloe's POV

Already 2 weeks i stay in Tommy's place. My parents know about my accident because Tommy told them. Yeah, I am surprised that arrogant billionaire like Tommy is serious about me because he meet my parents and asked for permission to them to protect me. My mom melted with his words. He is already spoiled my parents. In my life, my mom is so strict with me. With my boyfriend and my friends. Because of Mom that i just have one boyfriend and i don't have a single guys friends. But now she give me to Tommy and believe him. Impossible. What is wrong with my parents?

'' Mom wants you to have dinner tonight '' i told him when i come inside his office. His employees, his parents, everyone that know him already know about our relationship. The first date he invite me to one of famous restaurant in New York. The paparazzi have our photo and make it to cover of magazines. The topic is '' Arrogant Billionaire Mr. Black have girl now ''. My brothers Caleb and Devon called me about that. I don't know that i will fall in love to this man.

'' what are you thinking, baby? '' I startled because of his sudden touch in my waist.

'' just you and me ''

He peck my lips. He is the public figure in here and he does not care about it. He will touch me, kissed me, and if i don't stop him to make love with me in front of public, believe me he will do it. '' Stop kissing me in your office, babe''

'' you are my girlfriend and i can do anything, baby '' he trailed his hands to my back. Right in my bra. He played with clasp there testing me.

'' you will not do it in here. '' I said with my firm voice. I learn it from him. And you know, he is very afraid if i am angry or mad with him.

He bring his hands up sign of give up. Suddenly, i feel like throwing up so i ran to bathroom. He came behind me hold my hair back. And rubbing my back still vomiting. After i threw up, i clean my mouth and eat mint candy to make the smell vanish.

'' you sick? ''

'' I don't know, already 2 days i vomiting like this. '' He hold my hand to bring me back to his office. He sat me down in couch '' i will finish my work as soon as possible. You can lie down a little.''

I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes. I heard the sound of his typing in his laptop.

'' wake up baby. '' i opened my eyes and look at him. He kneel down to wake me up. I fell asleep in his couch. These several days, i always tired and just wants to sleep.

'' let's go '' he help me to stand up and wrapped his hands around my waist. Dragged me out of his company to his car. '' are you okay, now? '' he asked me when it we gets in the car.

'' Better. '' I leaned back to the car seats.

'' you will go to the doctor.''

'' it's okay babe. Don't worry. '' He drive his car with one hand and other hand hold my hands played with my fingers. He look cool when he is driving. I look at him for a long time until we arrived in my home.

He opened my door and help to get out by hold my hand. We come in together.

'' Mom... Dad '' I shouted for my mom to heard i am already arrived

My mom run to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and kiss her cheek.

'' How are you, Mrs. Kell? '' Tommy said with smiled in his face. His friend Greg said Tommy different now. He is a better person. He said that i change him.

'' Just call me Jane, i already told you. You like my son already. '' She hugged Tommy and pull away. Dragged me to the dining room. I see my mom effort there. She must be happy to see her son in law to be. She name Tommy that. My mom cook my favorite udon and have sushi there. Pasta, and whole Grilled Chicken.