Epilogue

3 years later

Chloe's POV

'' Davon! Not eat like that.'' I said to my three years old son, he is playing with food in his hand. As i carry my daughter Rebecca to dining room. I sitting her in baby high chairs, i give her food in a bowl while she grab her spoon and starting to eat.

Davon is like his father so often makes me angry. But when i wants to scold him, he will give me his puppy eyes and like wants to crying. My heart always melt by his action. At the same time, Rebecca is the daddy's princess, Tommy always spoiled her with toys.

'' Baby! '' I turn around when Tommy called me from living room walked towards me.

Devon grabbed my clothes and making bent to him. He kissed my cheek and to my lips. He is so sweet like his dad. He knows that i am angry, so he will make me melt.

'' Put him down, baby. Remembered you are 8 months pregnant now. Right when i wants to carry Davon. Tommy already just inch away from me and he carry Davon in his arms. While Davon hugged his daddy neck. Rest his head on daddy shoulders.

Yes, i am pregnant again. Tommy can't stand not to have sex with me. After Davon and Rebecca just only 2 years old, he begins to make me laying in a bed every night.

'' me...me...'' I look behind me where Rebecca is still sit there. And she lend her hand towards us to carry her too.

'' My princess is jealous, now.'' I hear Tommy walked towards Rebecca, when he already in front of her Tommy carry her too in his arms. Tommy begins to kissed Rebecca cheek and Davon cheek alternately, they giggling hysterically.

I look at them, my life is like a dream that i don't want to wake up.

I rubbing my stomach '' Babe, what is about me and this little one? '' I pout, and Tommy looked at me smiling. He put Davon and Rebecca down to the floor. And he bent down, kissed my stomach.

'' I love you all. '' Tommy whispered into my stomach. And rubbing it slowly.

Tommy looked at me, now just the inch away from my face. He leaned to kissed me on the lips, i closed my eyes to accept his kiss. But nothing happens. I opened my eyes and right there Tommy eyes gaze at me. '' You want me to kissed you, baby? '' he smirked

I slaps him in his arm and turn around to walked away but he grabbed me again and pulled me into his arms. But not pressed into my stomach. He pulled away and begins to kiss my forehead, eyes, nose, and down to my lips. I kissed him back, i wants to trailed my tongue inside him. So i bit his bottom lip, he parts his mouth and i slips my tongue inside. We fighting inside with our tongue, then later i give up. He win to trailed my mouth. He pulls away and last peck my lips.

'' Tonight. '' He whispers to my ear before he walked to Davon and Rebecca. I feel my cheek hot when i think about what will we do tonight.

Someone grabbed my feet and i look down. '' yes, Rebecca? You wants something? ''

'' mommy... red '' I confused by her words

'' what baby? '' i kneel so i can focused to her.

She put her small palm to my forehead. When she can't feel anything, she pointed to my cheek with her index finger. '' red...''

Now i know what she means. I look at Tommy is laughing in living room staring at me back. Tommy must told Rebecca to teased me. I feel shy in front of my child because of my husband.

'' My girl, mommy is okay. Now you wants to go to grandma's house? '' She nodded and begins to jumping around in dining room and she run to her dad giggling. '' Slowly Rebecca. '' I shouted