Chapter 21 - My Precious One

Chloe's POV

My hormones not helping. I don't know why but i just wants Tommy inside me.

'' Baby, can i taste you? '' I look at Tommy in between my thighs. We are already naked in bed. I just nodded and he directly bring his head down into my sensitive spot. He licks, suck it. Later he slips one finger into me. I moan. '' Are you okay? '' He asked me. I don't know why he is scared, like it's going to hurt me.

'' More, babe '' I whisper. And he slips another finger.

I feel like my climax is coming. '' Faster '' He nodded and speed his fingers while still lick it. A minutes pass and i came. He licks all of my juices. While i still catch my breath.

He laying next to me. When i wants to climb to him, suddenly my stomach hurt. I hissed. Tommy immediately sit down and place his hands on my stomach. '' You are hurt somewhere, baby? ''

'' The baby... ''

'' I hurt the baby? '' I just shake my head because i still feel the pain, I shut my eyes. And i know Tommy is worried now. When he wants to grab his phone, maybe he wants to call the doctor. I hold his hand.

I make a deep breath before said '' It's okay babe. The baby is kicking me. ''

'' I will call the doctor to come and checked you. ''

'' Babe... I am really okay. I grabbed his hand and place it on my stomach. I wants him to feel the baby kick. '' But the baby not kicking anymore. When the moment Tommy talking, i feel the baby kicking again. I smiled and Tommy place his head lightly on my stomach to heard it.

'' I think the baby is a girl '' I said while played with Tommy hair

He look at me and shake his head and said '' It's a boy. I am sure about it. ''

We agreed not to know about the gender. So when she or he born it will be a surprised. All of a sudden i feel asleep because Tommy rubbing my stomach again and again. Without me knowing it i already in my dream. My future with Tommy and my children played in garden. Happy, laughing with each others.

***

Tommy's POV

2 months later

'' Babe wake up. Look what i make for you. '' I heard Chloe tried to wake me up by rocking my body. I smell her scent and something sweet. I opened my eyes slowly and look at next to me, see Chloe bring the cake with candle on it. What day is it today? Chloe like knows what i am thinking then she pouting her mouth. Like a fish.

'' You forget that today is your birthday, babe seriously? ''

My mind like something slap me hard, two weeks ago i am really busy because of our wedding. I am not let Chloe tired by herself so i must helped her. The wedding is so simple in the beach and only my family and Chloe's family came. Chloe don't wants anyone else know about her pregnancy before marriage. And just only one weeks left Chloe will be mine forever.

'' You don't need to make a cake, baby. ''

'' Don't talk again. Make a wish and blow the candles. My hands already hurt now. '' She said with her annoying voice. I take the cake for her and closed my eyes to make a wish. I blow the candles.

'' Thank you baby '' I said and peck her lips.

'' Our baby helped too '' She said while rubbing her stomach. She is very suitable in pregnancy. I am gonna miss this. I bent down to her stomach and kissed her there make her giggled.

'' Thank you my baby. ''

She played with my hair before said '' I have something for you '' I look up at her and she take the small box out from her back. She gives me and command me to opened it.