Chapter 14 - The Past

Tommy's POV

She begin to swirl her tongue around my length make me groan. She teased me with her tongue. She is brave to teasing me now. Wait for me my girl, the revenge is coming.

'' Don't tease me like that '' I said look down at her.

'' You want me to do what? ''

'' You know what i want, baby. '' I stroked her hair and smiling.

Slowly she opened her mouth and take my length in. I throw my head back immediately with pleasure. She take in as much as she can and pumping the rest with her hands. Wrapped around her small mouth.

'' Baby '' I moans loudly. Presses my back to the wall. She move it up and down. In and out. I look up at her and she look at me with her eyelashes. She thrusting further into her mouth.

I am gonna come '' Baby... Move now. I already wants to come. '' I stuttered because my breath does not normal now. But she was not moving however she speed up her move.

'' If you don't want me to come... into your... mouth... please move... now.'' I can't stand it anymore. She pumping it with her hands still half of my length inside her mouth. After a seconds, i release my liquid into her mouth and she swallow it. Wipe the edges of her mouth before standing up. I catch my breath and she rest her head in my chest closer to me. Back from my high.

'' It's the best blowjob i have ever gotten, baby. Where you learn it? '' I breaths deeply. Make her look into my eyes.

She looked angry and ignored my question. She turn around, turn on the shower '' hey, why you angry? ''

'' nothing ''

'' Baby, what is my fault? I don't know if you don't tell me'' I hold her hand

'' you... how many girls ever did that to you? '' she said with anger and firm voice. It's my first time look at my baby angry. Or jealous. I giggled and she frowned her eyebrow.

'' My baby is jealous now. ''

'' no, i don't ''

'' it's in the past already. Now it will only you can do that. I promised. '' I kissed her behind her neck. I suck her neck lightly and she moaned. I can see the hickey from last night. It's still there. Not just in the neck, but stomach, on her thighs. Her body full of my hickey.

She kissed my cheek and begins to rubbing the body wash in her body. After that, She taking the body wash and rubbing it on me slowly. She begins with my chest to my stomach. She look down at my member. Don't know what to do.

'' you clean that yourself. '' She past my member to my feet. She already taste mine in her mouth, but don't want to clean it. Her action is my favorite now.

Once we are finished, I stepped out of the shower first and wrapped a towel around my waist. I grabbed another towel.

'' come here.'' i help her to get out and i wrapped a towel around her.

'' Thank you. '' She said with her sweet smile

I replied with a kiss on her lips '' anything for you, baby.''

She stepped out of the bathroom walk to my closet, opened the closer doors. She search my shirt alone. She is now already comfortable. I like that. I followed her, she give me blue navy V neck t-shirt and my short pants. I help her to dry her hair with the towel because i don't have hair dryer. I stopped what i am doing when she called me.

'' Tommy ''

'' yes, baby? ''

'' Can i go home?''