Chapter 16 - Surprised

Chloe's POV 

I nodded and he bring his palm to my forehead '' you have a high fever '' he scooped me up bridal style and laying me down at his bed. Cover me because now my body shivered. I feel cold.

'' i will... fine. You can go. ''

'' No, i can work in here. Sleep. I will make you something warm. '' He got out while he make something for me. I fell asleep. Until Tommy wakes me up by rocking my body slowly. 

I opened my eyes and look at next to me. He cook some soup for me. Still warm and the smell is very delicious. I sit in the bed. '' you want me to call doctor? '' i just shake my head because i overly focus to soup. I place the plate in the table and look at Tommy. He is typing something in his laptop sat next to me. Maybe working. 

'' I am really fine. You can go to the company.'' I said with serious tone. 

He look at me and check my temperature in my forehead. '' The fever is still there. Sleep. I will be right here.'' He help me to laying down and kissed my forehead. 

'' you don't angry anymore?'' 

'' i don't angry. But i am mad because you hide it for me'' He stroked my cheek then play with my hair. Every time he does that, i feel sleepy. Before i closed my eyes 

I said '' I am sorry '' 

I wake up because i want vomiting again. I run to the bathroom, Tommy followed behind me. He rubbing my back and hold my hair back. After done, i brush my teeth. Back to bed again. I sit in the corner while Tommy kneel down to make him can look my face. Feel tired and i have a headache, what is wrong with me. He lifted my chin and kissed my lips. 

I kissed him back, wrapped my arms around his neck. I pull away '' you will sick too ''

'' I'd rather be sick than see you like this.'' He said that and starts kissed me again. He bit my bottom lips and when i moaned he slips his tongue to my mouth. Trailed my mouth. He cupped me with my butt. He walked to the walls and pressed my back there. Then he put me down. Not breaking the kiss. 

'' Tommy '' I called his name out when he begins to rub my panties. Teased my sensitive spot. I don't wear anything except his shirt. He make his head down until he kneel right in my thighs. 

All to soon he removes my panties down, tossing them on the floor and starts kissing me there. He groan when he tasted me. I grabbed his head feel my pleasure. He inserts one finger into me and pumps in and out slowly. I moaned pull my head back. 

'' you okay? '' he asked me. I just nodding. 

He inserts another finger and he stand up kissing my neck harshly. He sucked my neck. I still remember when he makes my body full of his hickey. I embarrassed because Cristina see that hickey. 

'' you already wet, baby'' I feel my cheek hot. Without a long wait i begin to push his head down towards my legs. He startled by my action. I don't know why but i want this. My body feel of lust now. 

He kissed my stomach makes me shivered. '' What you want me to do? '' he asked me that question, really? He know what i want him to do. I look at him angry. 

'' Tell me, baby.'' Okay, he test me now. 

'' i want you to... to kissed me.'' I said that. I don't believe with myself too i can say that to Tommy. I think my hormone is not normal. 

Later he stands up bring his lips to mine. '' kissed you here? '' he teased me again by repeatedly peck my lips. 

'' No. In here.'' I put his hands to my sensitive spot.