Chapter 22 - It's Okay

Tommy's POV

I was scared

She continued to cry uncontrollably

Oh God. Please don't took my happiness away!

'' We are ready to arrived baby. Hang on, okay? ''

'' The baby ''

'' You both will be fine. '' I hold her hand. I hope i can be the one who feels the hurt not her.

I carry her out from car and quickly make my step to hospital. The nurse running towards us.

'' What is wrong? ''

'' She is being pushed to swimming pool. And her stomach is hurt. '' I explained to the nurse. She command me to laying her in hospital bed. She is not let go my hands. Grabbed me so tight.

'' It's so hurt, babe. ''

'' Where the hell is the doctor?! '' I shouting to the nurse while the nurse checked Chloe blood pressured.

I run a hand through my hair desperately. Chloe covering her face with her hands as she still crying. Later the doctor came in and command me to wait in outside while Chloe being checked. I walked back and forth in front of Chloe room waiting for the the doctor come out. It is killing me, why is it take so long?

After a hour passed, the doctor come out told me to talk in her room. I sat in front of her desk while she is writing something on paper.

'' How is Chloe and my child? '' I can't wait anymore. They will be fine. Nothing can't happen to them.

The doctor look at me and passed me the paper that she write before and she explained it to me because i can't understand anything '' Your wife and your baby is fine. She is just shocked because of the sudden accident. This is the nutrients that you can give her. The baby is very weak now, so i need you to make sure she can't too tired or stress. Make her forget about the accident because i can see she has a little trauma about something. She can go home in two days. ''

I can breath normally again. I just nodded and walked to Chloe room. She is sleeping soundly in bed hospital. I sat next to her, stroked her hair gentle not to wake her up. I hold her hand and kissed her hands. Her hand is so cold.

'' Don't make me scared like this again, baby. '' I whispered and closed my eyes. It's already midnight when i wake up because i heard Chloe called my name.

I opened my eyes, see Chloe crying. '' You are hurt somewhere? ''

She shake her head but her sobbing not stop. Makes me confused. '' Tell me what is wrong, baby? ''

'' My baby? '' She said and placed her hands on her stomach. Now i know why she is crying.

'' Our baby is fine. '' I place my hands on top of her hands. Bent down to kissed her stomach.

After she is already stopped crying i asked her if she wants to eat something but she does not wants. She tapped the bed hospital

'' I wants to sleep with you '' without waiting i laying next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She rest her head on my chest, pulled her closer to me. I can feel her stomach on mine. But not pressed her stomach.

'' You can rest. I am here. '' I kissed her forehead and played with her hair. I know that she likes it when i played with her hair, She will feel asleep because of that. She closed her eyes and before she is slept, i manage to said '' I love you, baby ''

***

'' Should i carry you? '' I asked her when we already in my place. Today she can already get out from hospital.