Chapter 11 - Tell you

Tommy's POV

I don't sleep all night, because Chloe have fever she can't sleep. I give her a medicine from Dr. Travis. I look at her next to me she just fell asleep. I touch her forehead and the fever has gone down. I closed my eyes lying next to her. Suddenly, i feel the bed moved.

'' are you alright? '' I said when i see Chloe opened her eyes

'' ... '' she touched her head '' what is wrong with me? ''

'' you fainted. You have high fever last night but it's gone down. You feel hurt? ''

She nodded and trying to sit down. I helped her '' where? want me to called doctor? '' I am very worried.

'' my head hurt ''

I touch her head and i saw the cut in her forehead. The blood is already dry. I don't see it last night.

I grabbed my phone right next to me in table and pressed Dr. Travis number.

'' she is awake. She said her head is hurt. I saw little wound in there. She must be banged her head to something.''

'' okay, i will come '' I hang up and Chloe is staring at me.

'' you want something? I will... '' my words stopped when she hugged me. She cried so hard on my shoulders. I confused by her sudden action.

'' are you fine? ''

'' ... ''

'' Please, baby tell me. What is the problem? Why are you crying? ''

She just crying and crying. Her body shivering and i am scared about it. I tried to release her but she don't let me go.

'' let me see where is hurt. Don't make me scared '' i stroked her hair to her back. Soothing her.

'' don't ever leave me '' she said with sobbed. Why she think i will leave her?

'' never '' she release the hug slowly. My face is just inch away from her. I saw her eyes, nose, and to her lips. Without thinking i kissed her. She startled at first, but she kissed me back after that. I ask for permission to let my tongue trailed her mouth. She part her mouth and slowly let my tongue feel her taste. She is so sweet. I will never be satisfied. We both finally pull away to catch back our breath. I start kissing her neck and she make a soft moan.

'' I love you Tommy '' i stopped what i am doing when that words come for her mouth. My worlds like spinning around. I am very happy she feel the same with me. I smiled and stroked her cheek. I kissed her eyes, nose, and a little peck to her lips.

'' I love you more, my baby '' without waiting for her replied. I kissed her again and hoist her up to my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist. I started to kiss her neck and my hand trails on her back. I look at her, asking for permission to open her clothes. She nod her head with nervousness.

'' We can stop if you'd like, i don't want to force you ''

She like thinking and she said with low tone '' i want this '' she did not dare to look into my eyes, she just stared at her thigh. I lifted her chin to look at me. Her cheek is red for embarrassed. She is so cute. I like that i can make her like this. Only me.

I pulled her clothes to her head. Now she just wearing black bra. Her boobs already making me horn. One of my hands trails up to her boobs, i grips one of her boobs slightly. She pulled her head back for pleasure. I unclasped her bra and she looks surprise because she quickly cover her boobs with her hands.

'' Don't look ''

'' you want me to stop? '' she act like she is a virgin. Wait. Is she? But she is with different guys every single day. Impossible.