Chapter 12 - Give My

Chloe's POV

My body is so tired. I still don't understand why Lisa wants to hurt me. She said Eric left her for me. But i don't contact anymore with him after he explained everything to me. I must tell Eric that there is something wrong with Lisa.

'' Baby, eat first. You have not eaten anything from yesterday. '' I feel someone next to me. I opened my eyes and startled I jump from bed but lose my balance. Someone hands grabbed my waist and sit me back to bed.

Tommy went to kitchen to heat the porridge. I like his care for me. He don't leave me alone in here. When i need him, He is here. I can't hide my feelings anymore, I am tired for lied to myself.

He came back and give me a bowl of porridge. Suddenly my stomach hungry and without waiting i spooned full porridge into my mouth.

'' hey, slow down babe. No one wants to take your food.'' I am hungry and i wants to eat but he makes me mad.

'' i don't eat anymore ''

'' i am joking baby. Don't take serious. You will eat because you are sick.'' He kissed my cheek.This room become little hot. But i continued eating again. This porridge so delicious, confirmed that he can cook.

I put the bowl in table next to me. I am bored and i don't want to sleep again. Movie will help

'' Let me watch. I am bored '' Tommy shakes his head and touch my forehead. He wants me to sleep again. My body feel really tired if i always sleep.

'' but... '' he stopped me

'' no but, baby. You have fever now. You will sleep.'' He said with his firm voice. I don't scared of his. I know what can makes him change his mind. I pout and makes the puppy eyes to him.

I can heard he sigh and played the movie for me. I win. He can't reject it what i want. I don't care if i spoiled girl. In front of him, i feel like myself again. My bricks in my heart already broke by him. I wants to open my heart again for him.

I glance at him and he is working with his laptop in his lap. A few hours passed, i feel sleepy and closed my eyes. Someone scooped me and lay me in the bed. Opened my eyes slowly. Tommy just a few inch from my face.

'' sleep again. I will turn off the lamp.'' He said then walked to the door. If i honest with him i scared of the dark what will he said. Right when he wants to turn off.

I shouted '' no, you can't '' he turn around to look at me still in his bed laying.

'' i...i scared of dark '' stuttered with my words. I feel so embarrassed to tell him that. Now he must think that i scared of anything. And i am weak.

The bed moved and hands wrapping my waist. '' sleep '' when he laying down. And why he just with his boxer? But he so warm. I pulled my body closer to his chest rest my head there. Listen to his heartbeat. My favorite sound now. I tried to sleep but Lisa face come back to my mind. I jerked my eyes opened. Look at him, i wants him to sleep because i know he is tired too.

'' I can't sleep '' He opened his eyes and look down at me

'' Come on, i am gonna help you to sleep '' He tapped my back. Just small actions from him i already happy.

His chest is my favorite place

His heartbeat is my favorite sound

And his love for me is my everything

'' Don't ever leave me, Tommy '' i said to him before i fell asleep in his arms.

***

I woke up in the midnight because my stomach growled. I look at Tommy and he sleep so peacefully i don't want to wake him. Slowly i hold his hand to move it from my waist. Then i get out to his kitchen. Opened the fridge, but i am tired to cook. I see box of ice cream, i grabbed it and search for spoon. After i found it, I sit in the stool, feel cold ice cream in my mouth make me alive again. Almost half of box is already empty. I heard Tommy called me.