Chapter 3 - Introduction

Tommy's POV 

'' Good morning Mr. Black '' A welcome greeting coming from my employees when i entered my company. I walked straight to private elevator's that used by only me. Elevator's door open, i stepped inside pressing the button and closed moving upwards. My cabin location in the corner of this floor, next to it is meeting room. Went inside, talking to my assistant thru the intercom 

'' My schedule '' within seconds,, my assistant Gaby get inside my office. 

'' At nine, you have Mr. Aaron to discuss the project in Canada. Eleven, Mr. Cheston. And at around two Mrs. Deana, she wants to invest the project in Malibu... Mrs. Black said she wants you meet her in restaurant downstairs at four. '' sure to talk about marriage, my mom is eager to have grandchildren. Because i'm the eldest for three siblings, eight years difference from my twins brother. Jack and Jade. 

'' You may leave now, I'll email you the presentation. Prepare well. '' i command and arranging my file. Sitting on this black office chair with black desk. My laptop above it, documents scattered. Interior my office only available with two colors, black and white for the walls. 

***

All my meeting and work has been done. Those meetings a while ago, they are all my business partner and here for investing my new project in Malibu and Canada. Hotel's project, next week my schedule will be in Canada to see the location. Now, i'm waiting for my mom at restaurant inside company. '' Mrs. Black is here '' Gaby telling me, i just nod and release a heavy and deep sigh. 

'' hi Mom, nothing to do at home? '' she give me soft kiss in the cheek and sit in front of me. My mom have blonde long wavy hair, brown eyes, and slim type body. 

'' i miss you son, you rarely go home. ''

'' I have no friends, your dad is busy with the company and his friends. Your brothers always outside. ''

''...'' no answered from me, she continued

'' How about this week you come home for dinner? '' 

'' Mom, I don't have time for that. I'm sorry. The new projects will start soon, i also rarely go to the apartment. But I will sure make time next month. '' 

'' so son... i mean can you grant my wish? '' my mom smile so beautifully, she always telling me to marriage and have kids that way she will not be lonely. 

'' my friend daughter's want to meet you, she is smart, stunning, and pretty. You will like her... '' i cut the conversation before she could finish. 

'' right now i don't want to think about marriage mom, work is very important for me. I enjoyed being single, no tied to anyone. '' 

'' but ... ''

'' i'm going home this week for dinner, don't mention that problem again mom or i will be mad'' 

'' then i'll go home first, don't forget the dinner this week. '' place her goodbye, i followed her towards her car. Soon my father expensive car left, i walk back to my cabin and took my bag with me. I rushed out of my building to my new Mercedes Benz. I was driving fast finally i arrived at my apartment. I parking and got out.  i took the elevator to my pent house. Showering and went to the kitchen cook spaghetti, after finish i called my friend Greg to meet me in '' M '' bar. I need stress reliever, drinks will help. 

*** 

I sit on the table with my friend Greg and the girls. Have tequila in my hand, i gulp it in one shot. I can tolerate alcohol, i was never drunk when i drink. 

'' your mom? '' Greg asked me with blonde girl in his lap. 

'' as usual '' 

'' bring any woman to your mom, and just tell her you already have girlfriend. The problem solved '' 

'' it's not that easy. You know her character, she surely check information about it '' 

'' your mom definitely crazy about marriage and kids , i'm lucky enough it's not my mom '' he laugh and doing the shot with blonde girl. I hate that, Greg is typical bad boy, he likes doing flirt with the girls. he said it's heaven. when you can touch the body. But he can be serious sometimes. 

Later on, my eyes look surrounding and stopped when i saw her. I think she early twenties, have red dress slightly open in the back and black high heels. She dancing with guy in black shirt, she doesn't seem to notice it maybe she already drunk. I shake my head and my gaze followed where he took her away from dance floor. I frown, it's strange to bring your girl in the toilet right? Why he bring her there? i know it's none of my business. I don't know her, i tried to divert my eyes off. 

My feelings are not comfortable, i decided to go to the toilet following them. The door already closed but i heard loud voice inside. 

'' not like this '' i murmur then opened the toilet door. There i saw her scared, her eyes like asking for help. She being pressed against wall and the guy is smirking with lustfully. 

'' This jerk '' I take a step forward and pull the jerk away from her. He run out 

'' are you okay? '' i say getting closer to her so she can hear me, i reach for her arm when her body almost touching the floor 

'' wake up '' slowly rocking her body. No respond, i carry her bridal style and went out to my car. I put her in my car and driving to my pent house. 

Chloe's POV 

I felt soft seat which i think is a car seat because a belt was wrap on my waist and moving. I tried to open my eyes, but the pain from my head, dizziness. I closed my eyes again. 

Once the car stopped, i was softly feel lifted by someone. I feel his broad shoulder and muscle. The normal heartbeat, it's very comfort. I think, i can sleep forever in his arms. Beautiful dream, i don't want to get up. Sound of people whispering bring my mind back. Forcing my eyes to open, i notice it's not a dream. Being carry with guy in his late twenties i think, muscular face with no smile. I feel muscle everywhere in his body. Slightly brown, bright blue eyes i think i can swim in his eyes. I'm sure, my cheek must be red because now he looked down right in my eyes. 

'' troublesome! '' one word that makes me startled. My dream must be very different with reality.