Chapter 18 - Fight

Tommy's POV

3 weeks later

I got up to drink some water at the midnight. I was looking at Chloe who still sleeping in my arms. I pulled my arms really slow so i don't wake up her. I heard her voice coming from the bedroom. I entered the room, she mumbled something that i can't hear in her sleep. She was having a nightmare, i tried to wake her up. I shook her shoulder slowly.

'' baby, wake up.'' She opened her eyes and hugged me crying. I hugged her back, stroked her hair.

'' It's okay baby, you are having a nightmare.''

Later she calmed down '' are you better?''

And she nodded. I placed my hand on her stomach. She startled by my action so sudden. But she smiled and put her hand on top of my hand.

'' we are hungry '' she make a sullen face.

'' what do you want to eat?''

'' I want ice cream, mango, and some of chocolate pudding.'' I kissed her lips. '' You will be fat, baby.''

'' your baby wants to eat that. Not me. '' she said while place her hands on stomach and rubbing it.

I got up and slips my sweatpants. '' everything for you both '' I got out and put the ice cream in the bowl, slice the mango put it in a plate. I bring it to bedroom. But Chloe is in bathroom vomiting. '' Baby, are you okay?'' I knocked because she lock the door.

'' wait for a minute ''

I knocked again till she opened it. When i stepped inside she sit in the closed toilet bowl look at her feet. I bent down and lifted her chin to look at me. '' are you okay, baby?''

'' Yeah. Better, babe can i go to the office tomorrow? I am bored staying at home ''

I rolled my eyes. I pulled her to sat down on the bed. '' I don't give you a permission'' I told her calmly while she eat the mango and ice cream. We don't have chocolate pudding so i will buy it tomorrow.

'' Babe, but you will in there too. Please. ''

I breathed deeply, looked at her and hold her hand put it on my lap.

'' you are pregnant, baby. You must rest.''

'' but walking is good for baby. And i must being me busy so i will forget about the vomit.''

I thinking, i know that i never win over her. '' okay, but you will go with me everywhere. ''

She smiled and nodded. Finished her ice cream and mango. After done, she laying down and i puller her closer to my chest. Played with her hair.

'' Good night, baby. ''

'' Good night.'' She replied me before closed her eyes and fell asleep.

***

I got up in the morning, took a shower and put my clothes on. I wake Chloe up, while she took a shower. I got out from the bedroom and made breakfast. I make a french toast with coffee for me and warm milk for her. I was surprised to see Chloe clothes. She wear the black tight skirt with black tank top and her black jacket.

'' where are you going with those clothes?''

'' To the company. ''

I look at her from top to bottom scanning her body. I shake my head before talk '' change it.''

She shallow the toast before talking '' change what?''

I pointed to her skirt with my index finger. She followed my finger and when she wants to talk i cut her. '' change or you are not go anywhere.'' I said it by emphasizing the word anywhere.