Chapter 17 - Result

Tommy's POV

After I talk to Chloe to checked if she is pregnant or not. She is very angry. That i lied to her about i used protection. First, she does not wants to checked it because she is afraid. But her vomiting is worse now. She will vomit after she eat. And she just wants to sleep. I asked her about her period. She said already late. So she decided to believe me, to checked it up. And now we are in hospital. Waiting for calling.

'' I am sorry, baby. ''

'' You must.'' She said with flat tone and not look at me.

I bring my hands to her shoulder but she jerked me away. She is still angry with me. It's already 3 days now. Previously worse, she makes me sleep in couch and not talk with me. She ignored me like i am ghost. The worst part is, i am missing her kiss. Her body in my arms. And her...

'' Mrs. Chloe '' Nurse called her name and we go inside.

'' Hello '' the doctor greets us and ordered to sit down in front of his desk. '' The problems? '' the doctor continued look at me and to Chloe.

Chloe is nervous because she played with her hands and bite her lips. I hold her hand and answered '' We wants to make sure that she is really pregnant or not. ''

The doctor nodded '' Hop on '' He says tapping on the bed while he sits down on a chair right next to it, the ultrasound computer in front of him. I helped Chloe to get on the bed.

'' Pull up your blouse for me '' The doctor says as he puts the gloves on. Chloe look at me afraid '' i am here, baby.'' Then she pull up her shirt exposing half of her body.

'' How have you been feeling in a few days?'' The doctor asked as he squeezed the gel out onto her stomach. I see Chloe startled because the gel is cold.

I know that she can't answered it so i decided to '' She is been vomiting when she eat anything. And her body always feel tired. She likes a sleeping beauty, always sleep anywhere.'' I explained

He places the transducer on her stomach and begins to move it around. I look at the screen and i see something small in there.

'' congratulations Mrs. Chloe, you are already pregnant 2 weeks. And the baby is healthy.'' He comments after a moment. I can see Chloe body freeze there. I hold her arms, feel sorry to her but at the same time happy that inside her have my blood there.

The doctor said she is in trimester so normal to have morning sickness. He gave me nutrients, The doctor also said that she can't stress out or too tired. Well i am gonna busy for the next couple of months. I am very happy. But Chloe is not. She still blank with her thinking.

'' how can i told my mom? '' she finally said something when we are in the car. That what she is thinking about. So she okay with the baby. What is about her college?

'' i will tell her, baby. Don't stress yourself with it.'' I said reassuring her. I hold her hand while i driving. '' and baby, i think you can take time off for your college.'' i continued

She look at me disbelief with my words. '' No, Tommy. I can still do it.''

'' Okay, just don't tired yourself.''

From the corner of my eye, i can see Chloe smiling. She put her palm to her stomach. '' i have baby inside me.'' she murmured but i can heard.

'' it's our baby.'' She begins to sob, i stopped my car on the side streets. '' hey, why are you crying?'' I lifted her chin to look at me. Her tears begins to fall to her cheek. I brushed with my thumbs and cupped her cheek. '' tell me, what are you thinking?''