Chapter 20 - My Day

Chloe's POV

Today is my birthday, Tommy invite me to date. He will stay with me twenty four hours. It was the first time we will date again since pregnant. And usually worked everyday but today i will relieved my stress. But today was different.

I felt different with my body. My stomach is getting bigger. I was 4 months pregnant now. I look at the mirror and pull my clothes to expose my stomach. I place my palms and rubbing it.

'' You are so sexy, baby.'' I don't know when Tommy got in bedroom. He standing behind me. stared me into mirror. He makes a step forward, pressed his chest to my back. His hands wrapped around my stomach. Gives me kissed on the shoulders. And to my neck.

'' Happy birthday, baby. '' He said. I see the necklace around my neck. I touched it. It's so beautiful. The necklace make the words forever but like hand writing. And in the back have my name and his name. I love it.

'' Thank you, babe. I really like it '' I turn around to face him and hugged him. He hugged me back but not press to my stomach.

'' everything for you, baby.'' He pulled me away and kissed my lips not passionately but with gentle. '' get ready. '' he continued and get out of bedroom.

I take a shower and slips my dress on. I wear the white dress stopped in my knees with V neck style. Expose my breast slightly. This is very perfect with the necklace Tommy gave me. I put mascara, a little blush on, and used nudes color for my lips. Tommy said i am very beautiful with this color. Tommy already take a shower and he waiting for me in living room. I slips my white heels, take my clutch bag and got out.

I see Tommy watched football match so focused because he not aware i am in the living room.

'' Babe ''

He turn around when i called his name '' you are perfect, baby.'' He said after scanning all of my body. He gives permit to used high heels because today is my birthday. He does not want to argue with me.

We got out and went to his car. He opened the door for me, and when he got in too. He helped me with the sit belt. '' you can sleep, baby. The place is quite far.'' He said and place his one hand on my thighs. Begins to move slowly squeezed it lightly. I think he does not realizes what he is doing. But it affect me. I feel hot all of a sudden. I grabbed his hand and he look at me before back to see the road.

'' are you okay, babe?''

'' I am not if you do that.''

'' do what?''

'' This '' I pointed to his hand in my thighs. He giggling when he knows what i meant. He hold my hand, as a replacement he played with my fingers. I feel sleepy and leaned back more to car sit.

***

I feel someone trailed my face with kisses. I opened my eyes and see Tommy sucked my neck. I pushed him away.

'' don't give me a hickey, babe. It will marked. ''

He laughing and got out. He opened my door and he gives his hand and i took it to help me get out of the car. I look around. He brings me to the beach in the night? and why i don't look anyone, only us in here. Suddenly, Tommy scooped me bridal style making me look at him confused.

'' You can't walk in sand with your heels. '' He said and starts to walked closer to the sea. He put me down when i see the table full of food. Full of seafood, crabs, prawn, clam, everything in there. And have candle in the middle.

'' I like it. '' I said it with smile still don't believe what i look. And the food is making my stomach growling. All of a sudden, wind making my body shivered of cold.