Bonus Chapter

Chloe's POV 

Our honeymoon is the best time, because we never part away. He will always spoiled me with anything. Foods, the caress, and if i am tired he give me the massage. He is the best husband in the world. Tommy gave me surprise when we got back from honeymoon in Maldives. 

- Flashback - 

'' Good morning, Mrs. Black '' 

I opened my eyes and look at Tommy, my husband next to me. He give me the tray with warm milk and pancakes. '' Breakfast in bed? '' I asked him 

He nodded and i quickly eat it. He just looked at me and sometimes he will played with our baby, rubbing it and chuckles when the baby is kicked. I am already eight months now. All of a sudden i feel hurt in my bottom abdomen. I hissed. 

'' Do you have pain? '' I nodded. Tommy leaned over and placed his hand on my stomach. While i was breathing deeply. 

'' shh, my baby don't hurt mommy. '' Tommy talked to our baby making me smiled. After that the pain passed. I know that this false construction. The birth is already closed and i started to feel scared. What if the birth is hurt so much? Tommy like read my mind. He gentle put his arms around my shoulders and kissed my forehead. I look at and meet Tommy's gaze. 

'' I am here for you. '' He said then reaches over to kissed my lips. I smiled after he pull away. '' I have something for you '' 

'' what? '' I took my hands out and he smiled, stroking my hair 

'' Not in here, let's go. '' He got out and i take a shower. It was starting to get hard to stand up too long or walked. I am feel heavy and big. My boobs were also bigger, i did not feel comfortable in any clothes except for Tommy's shirt. Because is big enough for my big belly. But now i obviously could not wear that to go out so i just put on one piece black dress for the pregnant woman. My mom give me this in my wedding day. I wear my vans  white shoes. Put my hair up into ponytail. I get out and see Tommy in living room watching some news. 

'' Ready? '' I nodded and he intertwined his fingers to mine. Walked to his car, he opened the door for me and i got in. He got in too. Begins to drive that i don't know where. 

We stopped in front of the big house, It's so beautiful house. It has the garden and have place for the barbecue. Who lives in here? Why we stopped in here? 

Tommy's opened the car door for me and helped me to get out. I really needed help now to get out. He puts a strand of hair behind my ear. '' It's my gift for you. '' 

I jerked my eyes opened to the house and to the Tommy. He just smiling. And walked to the gates, still hold my hand. He pressed the password and I followed him to inside. It already full of furniture inside. The first thing that catches my eyes is the swimming pool in the middle of the house. Full of glass. From living room we can see the swimming pool. It's right in the middle of the house. I look around again and see the brown staircase, right to it small bar stool and small kitchen. In the back is main kitchen with the dining table. Full of shiny floor. 

'' You like it? '' 

'' It's very beautiful, babe.'' I said looking at Tommy. 

I put my arms around him and put my head on his chest. '' Thank you, babe. '' I said without me knowing i am crying. He lifted my chin to look at him. 

'' Baby, everything for you. '' He said as he puts his arms around me, stroking my back. I don't know why i feel so emotional, maybe the pregnancy hormone. 

After a moment, i pulled away and he brushed my tears with his thumb. '' I wants to the big family. And a lot of children. '' He said teases me. I slapped his arms but not to hard. He dragged me to the stairs. And it's a long staircase. Tommy likes know what i am thinking. Because the next step he scooped me bridal style. And make steps to the stairs.