Chapter 10 - Hurt

Chloe's POV

We have a breakfast together. Around him i feel so safe and comfortable. He is not what like others think. He is kind sometimes when his mood is stable. And he cared for me. I like that.

Tommy drop me to my campus because i left my car at company last night. I have class today so he said i don't need to go back to company. Make my way to the class and found Cristina talking with someone. I know him.

'' Cristina! '' I called her from the class door. Just the three of us in this class. The class is already done.

'' what are you doing here? '' I snapped at the guy next to Cristina. Brian.

He looked scared '' i... i want to met you Chloe. I want to say sorry. '' He is forcing me and now he wants to apologizes. The world is going crazy, I think.

'' You know how to apologizes? '' I laugh bitterly.

'' I know, I am a bastard. You can slapped me if you want. Just forgive me, please ''

'' Chloe... he is already apologizes. Give him another change to be friends with you. With us '' I glanced at her. What i miss? Cristina and this guy have something that i did not know. And i must asked Cristina, make her to explain something to me so i can understand. Why she want me to forgive him.

I dragged her hand out of the class. '' explained ''

'' w...what? ''

'' Cristina, come on! I know when you hide something. It's clear in your face '' i said while pointed to her face with my index finger. '' you and him, what i miss? '' i continued

'' you promised, you should not be angry ''

'' depends on your explanation ''

'' then i will not tell you '' she walked away but i caught up

'' okay, tell me ''

'' don't be angry? ''

'' i promised '' she took out her little finger and i did the same thing

She pulled me to the cafe, she order the coffee and green tea for me. I can't drink coffee. I allergic to it. Only the closest person know this. My parents, Cristina, and Eric.

After the incident, Brian called Cristina to tell me how he really sorry. He regret everything what he is doing to me that night. Someone told him to make out with me. Bring me to the bed. And take a photo from my naked body with guy. But he does not know who is this. Someone just send him a message and the money will be transfer to his account.

'' who wants to do such a thing to me? '' did i do wrong to someone. But who? I can't think of anyone

'' I have i tried to find out who send the message. The number is not working. He is scared to tell you. He said you in danger Chloe. I am scared. '' Cristina hugged me, i can't do anything because i feel scared too. I must find out who is that.

'' it's okay. I am safe Cristina. Nothing will happen to me. I am promised '' I hugged her back. We stay hugging till night. Cristina drop me off to my house, she said now i don't have to driving alone.

When i arrived, i went upstairs. My parents was on vacation in Malibu. I can't go because my exam already near. I opened the door and stepped back when i see someone in my bedroom.

'' who are you? '' don't panic Chloe. You can handle this.

'' Long time no see Chloe. ''

'' Li...Lisa? '' Lisa is my best friend, my best friend that Eric cheat with. What i know, she went to study to America. '' what do you want? ''