Chapter 19 - Scared

Tommy's POV

'' are you sure you are okay if i leave you for 3 days?'' I don't want to left Chloe here alone, but i must go to Canada my hotel there will be opened soon. I already told Chloe to come with me, but she reject it. Because she wants to finished her works, just 2 weeks before fashion week.

She look at me from her works '' yes babe, don't worry. And i don't be alone, Cristina and James will be in your place to help me with the works.''

I am very worried she extra works like these. When i don't remember her to eat, she will forget it. I know that she will not be alone, but i can't trust them.

'' Don't tired yourself, baby. I will back when i finished my works there. Don't forget to eat 3 times. Don't stay up too late. Drink your milk, if you want to eat something just called Edward. He will help you. And last don't driving. Also...'' she cut my sentence with her index finger in my lips.

She peck my lips with her '' Babe, i am really okay. Don't worried about me. Just finished your work and come back.''

I nodded and kissed her lips passionately,

I will miss this scent for 3 days

Her kiss

Her hug

She pulled away and i rubbing her stomach. Bent down and give her kiss in her stomach '' Be good baby, don't make your mommy tired.'' She giggling while brush my hair.

***

Chloe's POV

He is so sweet, he always talk to our baby when i am sleeping or when we watch the movie. Rubbing it slowly and give kissed in my stomach. He will be very good father to be. It's like my dream to have loving family like this. My life looks perfect now.

'' Don't miss your dad, my baby'' I place my hands on my stomach and talk to my baby. I think that i will be miss your daddy. Tommy already go to the Canada in the morning. My days are busy for the fashion weeks. My works already half to finished.

'' Hey, is it beautiful?'' I look at Cristina who turn around in a long red dress. She will be my model for this works. I love when i works with someone i know. Like Cristina and James. They are a perfect team. And my best friends.

I rolled my eyes when James said '' Wow, it's so fucking amazing! If i don't gay, i am sure i will eat you now.'' I laughing because James words really right. I don't know why but my design is so perfect for Cristina body. It making her sexy.

We works in Tommy place, because he said that i don't need to come to company to work in there. Just in his place. I enjoyed here, and when i tired i can rest. Cristina and James stay overnight in here. Tommy make them.

'' what about the pregnant girl there?'' I stopped what I am doing and look at Cristina.

'' yeah, you are beautiful. Try this too.'' I give her mini black dress with little exposed in breast. She is very lucky that she can wear that dress. I am once wear that dress but Tommy mad and he throw the dress away. When i think about his possessiveness, i wants to laugh. He is very cute. I already miss him now.

'' Chloe, your hand phone rang. I think it's your hot boyfriend'' James said emphasizing the word hot. You know what. I am jealous not only with girls but with guys too. James can make me jealous because he already said many times, that he really like Tommy butt.

'' Stop your dirty mind! It's my boyfriend James!''

I answered my phone without look at the screen. Because i am absolutely sure it's Tommy.