Chapter 5 - Knowing

Chloe's POV

I take his hand, his grip is strong. '' It's my pleasure to meet you Mr. Black '' professional Chloe said to myself. I mentioning him to take a seat in front of me. 

He is looking at me, as if trying to read my mind. 

'' shall we start? '' 

'' what do you want to know Miss Chloe ?'' seriously he asked me the question. It should be the opposite. 

'' why you interested to invest in my boutique? '' i said directly to the point 

'' i have seen the dress you made and i think why not try to plunge into the world of fashion '' really a true business man '' in one condition '' he continued

I already know, it must be something i will give in return. He would not be so easy investing his money in a small boutique with no brand yet. 

'' read this contract. If you agree you can directly sign in. '' he give me more than ten pages and all in small letters. I don't know what the hell all of this could possibly say. 

'' can you just tell me? '' he chuckles 

'' not the smartest in college huh? '' he teases me with the devil's smile 

'' my major is design. I don't have to reading a small letters Mr. Black '' emphasize his name 

He looks at me, amused, as he leans in. He begins to fold the pages one by one. I focus his serious face, i noticed every time he read he will frowns his eyebrow. Cute enough for him to do that. I smiled without me knowing. 

'' well, the condition is you will agree to do everything that's good for the boutique and my company. sixty percent of revenue will go to the company. And your office will also move to my company. '' 

'' SIXTY PERCENT?! '' i shout when i heard that. 

'' agree or not?'' 

But this is my chance, 2 years i search for the investor but no one want to invest in my boutique. With a silly excuse, they don't believe it will success because i was still in college. Without thinking longer, i sign that stupid contract with deep sigh. 

'' sent me your class schedule '' 

'' for? '' 

'' not answering for any question '' he got up and leaving me who still thinking. This is the best at least now i already have my brand name. '' The Chloe's Boutique '' i murmured to myself

***

'' Let me sleep! '' i groaned when the phone rang.

I woke up to this annoying call, who called early this morning. Without opening my eyes i swiped answer. 

'' 10 minutes in my office. NOW! '' suddenly, my eyes jerked open as i realized what happened yesterday. Because my class schedule free now, he wants me to come to his company. I pushed myself from my soft bed and rushed into the bathroom. 

I took a quick shower and came back changing into my black tank top and black pencil skirt. I tied my wavy hair up into high pony tail. I applied some mascara, eyeliner and a little gloss as my lips. I took my Louis Vuitton bag, stuffed all the necessary things inside including my phone and make my way to stairs. 

'' why do you wake up early, darling? as i remembered you have no class today. '' dad asked me when he heard my footsteps. 

'' work dad, where is mom? '' 

'' she is going to market with your aunt '' 

I smiled widely and step forward to kiss my dad cheek.