3

Emma felt sick, she almost backed out. She almost told Daniella to go and do it alone, but she knew that wouldn't be fair.

When she arrived, she gave her pass to security and they allowed her car through. She saw Daniella's car already there.

"How are you feeling?" Daniella asked the second she saw Emma. She had worried about her all afternoon, she had the feeling she wouldn't turn up and ask her to do it solo. She was proud of her for coming though.

"Like I could be sick any minute," Emma sighed. Her stomach was tense.

They set up before having a little meeting with Harry Lambert, Harry's stylist to find out what style he was going for. His hair was pretty simple, Harry Lambert showed her photos of his hair and how it should be styled.

She heard the door open to the dressing room, her stomach dropping entirely. She caught eyes with Daniella who was setting up heat protection products.

When Harry walked in the dressing room his stomach was doing summersaults. He didn't know if he'd be seeing Emma again, his Emma. This could be the completely wrong woman.

He greeted everyone as he walked through, his eyes set on the hair and makeup area. The two women stood there setting up had their backs to him.

Emma turned around, she knew she had to face him eventually - she would be doing his hair for goodness sake. She may as well bite the bullet, get it over with.

"Hi..Emma." She held her hand out to him with a not so very confident smile, not the one she usually put on when meeting celebrities. It was an odd feeling introducing herself to him, again.

"Harry," He spoke quietly, taking her hand.

"This is Daniella, my assistant." She introduced but Harry's eyes were still on her, too focused on her to look at anyone else in the room.

He nods. "Right," He turns to Daniella. "Daniella, lovely to meet you. I'm Harry,"

Daniella smiles shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too."

"Harry gave me the run down so as soon as you're ready we can start on your hair." Emma said as professionally as she could.

Still in shock, Harry bit his lip. "Yes, of course. Won't be a moment,"

As soon as he walks away Daniella watches Emma who lets out a breath before disappearing through a side door.

She finds a stock cupboard and takes a few breaths the second she steps inside.

"Babe, it's me." Daniella knocks on the door before opening it and closing it.

"I can't do it," Emma pants. "I can't, this.. I can't do this."

"You can,"

Emma shakes her head. "I thought I could, I thought I could see him again. It's too hard,"

"Emma, you're here to work. You're not here to play catch-up. Even if you can't bare the thought of talking to him, you can at least do what you're paid to do. Just.. separate it. You always separate it, and this time it'll be harder I know, but you've got to."

Emma closed her eyes. "You're right,"

"Everything is set up and I'm sure he'll be waiting and we don't want to be pissing anyone off. Let's get ourselves together, afterwards you can be a mess."

Emma took in a deep breath. "Yes, sorry. Let's go."

Daniella smiled swiping her smudged mascara.