6

"Are you happy to be back in contact with Harry?" Emma's mum asked.

Emma balanced the phone inbetween her cheek and shoulder as she mixed together ingredients in the bowl. Alex was having a nap so she was preparing the cake mixture for him to pour into their cases later on.

"I am.. it's weird. But I am and I think maybe, in time it could be more natural."

"Whenever I've seen Anne we've always spoken about wanting you two to speak again."

"I know,"

"I'm glad you two are, I think it'll be good for you. I know you're okay with your life and I know you're strong and all that but i think you've missed him. I can tell,"

"I mean.. yeah. He was a huge part of my life."

"How is Alex?"

"He's great. He's just napping then we're baking cakes. Harry's coming round tomorrow."

"That's nice, when are you next up here?"

"Erm," Emma sighed. She couldn't ever promise when she could make it back to her mum's, it wasn't a nice feeling but her job required her to be based in London. "Well the next couple of weeks I'm doing job after job. But as soon as the mad rush has finished I'll be up to you for a long weekend, we can take Alex swimming or something."

"Sounds lovely,"

"I'll let you go, I know you've got friends coming over,"

"Yes, speak soon darling. Love you."

"Speak soon mum. Love you lots."

"Hi, come in

"Hi, come in." Emma smiled opening the door to Harry. She lived in a nice surburban part of Belsize Park. Funnily enough, Harry had house searched here years ago; if he'd of taken it they'd of lived close.

Harry took off his shoes and placed them on the shelf that housed Emma's and Alex's shoes too.

"They're cute," He smiled at the little Vans that were obviously Alex's.

"Yeah, Vans sent them to me and they've only just started to fit him. He has quite slim feet."

"Mummy," Alex walked out of the livingroom where he was occupied with his dinosaurs. He looked up at Harry who was smiling before hiding behind Emma's legs.

She picked him up and placed him on her hip. "This is my friend, Harry." She introduced. Alex buried his head in her shoulder and peeped one eye out at Harry.

"I, bought you something." He smiled at Alex holding up a bag. "Shall we go take a look?"

Emma gasped excitedly and they walked into the livingroom. "Please mind the toys all over the floor over there, that's his corner." She laughs sitting down, she places him in her lap while Harry sits next to them but not too close.