35 - The Last Chapter.

- Two Months Later -

Emma.

"I feel like I haven't packed enough,"

Harry looks at me. "Babe you've packed two suitcases worth,"

"I know but we're going to be on tour for months on end," I sigh looking at all my stuff. "Alex is okay to pack for but I just worry I don't have enough,"

"If anything we can buy more along the way," He shrugs kneeling behind me to kiss my neck. "Stop stressing," He whispers.

I instantly relax. "I know, sorry."

"Don't apologise, I just don't like it when you get upset,"

"Are you excited?" I zip up the first case before Harry helps me lift it.

"Very, it's going to be a long one."

"I just hope Alex handles it well again, hopefully with him being a little bit older he can take more in,"

Harry kisses me. "It's going to be absolutely fine."

***********************

- Four Months Later -

(Still Emma)

We had been on tour for a few months now and although I enjoyed having time off, I really liked working in our team and experiencing new places. Alex luckily, fit in well with the routine and he loved watching Harry on stage.

"Cameron's had the baby," Harry tells me as I finish doing his hair, he'd been looking at something on his phone.

"Ah cute, name?"

Harry shows me a photo of the baby on his phone. "She's named him Tyler,"

I smile, all babies make me want more. He was tiny, wrapped up in a knitted blue blanket.

"He has such blonde hair,"

Harry nods. "His dad is blonde."

We smile at one another.

"You're finished up,"

Harry stands and kisses me. "Thanks babe,"

I tap his bum. "No problem."

- A Month Later -

"You know with tour finishing in a month, I got thinking.."

Harry and I lay cuddling on the private plane seats whilst we flew to LA. Alex was asleep on the seat next to us, Chloe had flown home for a family funeral so I gave her compassionate leave.

Harry ate another bite of his chocolate bar. "Yeah?"

I take it off him and steal a bite. "What do you think about us.. finding a place together?"

He smiles looking down to me. "Let's do it,"

"You don't think it's too soon?"

He shakes his head. "I've been waiting six years for this moment, I've waited six years to be here with you, as my girlfriend, discussing our future."

I kiss him. "Where do you want to move to?"

"Anywhere you want,"

I look into his eyes and I know that I'll never be able to love anyone else, and I only hope that he'll never love anyone else. I hope I can always feel this, I hope I can look into his eyes for the rest of my life and know that he has always been the one. He is the one.