20

Emma;

Emma;

Just like I assumed, Harry didn't tell me anything about our date or what he had planned. All I knew was that he was picking me up from my place at six.

"You sure you're happy?"

Chloe smiled. "Of course I am."

"As soon as he's asleep feel free to hang out down here or in the guest room,"

She nods. "I know,"

I let out a breath. "And if anything, my phone will be on so just ring or text."

"I will, but I won't need to because it's going to be fine," Chloe laughs. "Go enjoy your date."

I nod. "Right," I kiss Alex before checking a final time Chloe was okay with everything before heading outside.

I see Harry's car and instantly smile. Sliding in, he's typing on his phone.

"Good evening Miss Lambley."

"Evening Mr Styles,"

He places his phone in the holder before looking at me. "You look beautiful," He leans over to kiss me.

"Thanks, you look very handsome." I compliment.

"Thank you babe,"

"Where are we going?"

He shakes his head with a smirk. "Are you hungry?"

I nod. "So hungry."

"Good,"

When Harry pulls into the Dorchester it was.. manic.

"There must have been a tip off." Harry mutters as he slowly eases the car through the paparazzi.

Surrounding the car were at least ten to fifteen paparazzi with flashing cameras.

"Did you book here?"

He nods. "Under a different name though. So I'm not sure how they knew I'd be here,"

I swallow slightly feeling like a fish in a bowl with all the people barking at us.

When Harry parks up I feel a lot more at ease. The Dorchester - I quickly worked out we'd be eating here when I saw the signs all around the car park - it had a private car park for 'elite' guests. Harry apparently fell under this and was given access.

"Now, we're going to have to walk through them to get in. There's no secret entrance from here." He informs me as we walk back up to the waiting paparazzi. "They will ask, they will shout, they will probably try to grab. They will annoy you, they will goad you and ask invasive questions but whatever they do or say just ignore. Eyes down and follow my lead."

"It's like we're in a bond film," I joke.

"Emma, I'm serious."

When I realise this is no joking matter I stiffen up and nod. "Right, okay.."

"Just follow me,"

The second we walked out the mayhem started. Question after question was thrown at us.

Who is the girl, Harry?

Are you two dating?

Is this the same girl as Paris?

How does it feel to date Harry Styles?

Are you using Harry?

What do you do?

How did you two meet?

Where did you two meet?

Are you going to dinner?

I did as Harry said; I kept my eyes down and followed his lead. I didn't answer, I didn't give anyone eye contact I just focused on not tripping and following Harry inside.

We were shown to our table quickly and Harry made a couple calls from his work phone to find out why and how the paparazzi were outside. Apparently his people were working on it but as suspected they said it was potentially a leak from the hotel.

"I'm sorry I got a bit serious."

I shake my head sipping the complimentary wine. "It's fine, I get it. I shouldn't have made jokes."

"No, it's not that you shouldn't but it's more that I want you safe. They don't care for your safety, they care for a story."

I nod. "Is it like that..everywhere?"

"Only where I'm not known to show up. If they get a tip off then it's like that but a lot worse. To be honest they were tame compared to some I've experienced. LA is always the worst. I feel in London they kind of know to leave you alone sometimes."

"It's just something I'll get accustomed to."

Harry shakes his head. "It won't be because they aren't everywhere I go. And I'm going to make sure you're protected at all costs."

I take his hand but out the corner of my eye I see a flash go off. Looking over I see a woman, she was definitely older than us. She quickly placed her phone down and looked to the man she was dining with.

"She just took our photo." I side-eye.

Harry looks over, the woman dared to look over too, only to look away again quickly when Harry caught her eyes.

His thumb played with the ring on my thumb. "Don't worry about it, people are going to and I'm sorry about that."

I shake my head smiling as our starters arrive.

"I also want protection when you're out with Alex."

I swallow my bite. "I wanted to discuss that with you actually,"

He nods. "Right,"

"I don't post photos anywhere of Alex, if I do his face aren't in them. I don't want him at all in the public eye and when people find out about him I know things will be said, I know I'll be called things for already having a child and I'll understand that but I want, for Alex, nothing to change. I don't want any photos."

"It's done," He promises. "No magazine or newspaper or anyone will have photos and if they do I will sue them for everything. I'll have every last thing taken care of. I promise."

I smile at his reassurance and feel my shoulders relax a little even though I see a couple more people taking photos.

"I just want you to know that there is going to be a lot said and written but you can't look for it, or read it. You just have to shut it out and not read it."

"I won't." I shake my head. "I don't need to read any negative shit."

He smiles kissing my knuckles. "That's my girl."