25

Emma;

Emma;

Shanghai is absolutely incredible, every so often I had to pinch myself that I was actually here.

Harry and I were able to go out together, he was still stopped by fans but it wasn't anywhere near as ridiculous as anywhere else. It actually felt like we were a couple on holiday together.

I missed Alex terribly. Last night - our first night - I barely slept, partly because of jet lag, partly because I missed Alex. I cried the entire FaceTime to him while he smiled and played. He showed me a new car he got with my mum.

I also had updates of dad regularly, yesterday he was in hospital for treatment so I felt incredibly anxious for most of it. He said after that he felt fine just a little nauseous.

I sat during rehearsals, it was day one of them. The angels were just in their regular clothes but still looked incredible. I sat in the audience seats with the rest of his band and Harry Lambert - Harry's stylist.

"Your wife happy you're here?" I smile at Adam.

He shrugs. "She knows it's a job, she trusts me. And to be honest, they're pretty girls but my wife is prettier."

"Aw Adam you're so well trained," I tease.

He laughs. "I am. But because of her I have my life, and my children. Straying would never be an option to me. I don't know how people do it."

I shake my head. "Neither do I,"

"You're not bothered about Harry then? Being surrounded by all these models?"

We watch as model after model walks out on the stage.

"Nah, He wouldn't risk giving me up," I joke. "We're pretty solid," I say confidently.

"I'm glad you're together."

I smile as I see him appear on stage. "Me too."

"Did you watch the whole thing?" Harry smiles kissing me. We were back in his dressing room.

"Yeah, I did."

"Harry! The man!"

A small man exclaimed as he walked in. I stepped aside as Harry greeted him hello.

"Hi Ed, how are you?"

"I'm great I've just watched the set, great job. Really fantastic."

"Thank you," Harry nods graciously.

This man I learn is called Ed turns to me and smiles. "Ed Razek, senior creator."

I was stunned. He was the man who basically decided whether the girls would make it or break it as an angel. He was the man who made women the models they are today.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Emma, Harry's hair stylist."

"Pleasures all mine," He eyes me. "It's a pity you're not an angel yourself,"