12

Harry;

Harry;

"I don't think Emma likes me," Cameron informs me as we sit in the car on the way to the private jet.

Our next stop being LA.

"Why do you say that?" I frown, taking my phone out. I wondered if she had left yet for the airport.

"Just a vibe I get. I don't know,"

"Don't think too much into it," I reassure her with a kiss. "She's in work mode when we're backstage,"

"Yeah I mean we've only met once, and when we were watching you on stage she seemed a bit more relaxed."

"Emma is really chill, don't worry babe."

"She said you two have known each other for years, since you were kids."

I nod, remembering the first day I met her. "We have, she's my oldest friend I have now."

Cameron looked away and I sensed a little bit of awkward air.

"When do you have to go back?"

"Pretty much the day after your LA show,"

I pout. "I'll be off four days before Nashville."

"I have to be in New York, then I fly to Italy for a shoot,"

"When can you next fly out?"

She checks her diary. "I'm back on the 30th,"

"I'm not sure where I'll be, but I'll let you know,"

She smiles. "Yeah,"

H: Where are you? X
E: On the jet. You?
H: two minutes away x

 You?H: two minutes away x

Emma;

I had gotten Alex back to sleep in a double seat, Chloe was behind him also fast asleep. I was sat opposite Harry and Cameron, she was huddled in close to him asleep.

Harry and I were both on our laptops, every so often we'd meet each other's eyes over our screens and smile.

He looked really happy with Cameron and I'm happy that he's happy. But I couldn't help feel like a school kid, I couldn't help but feel 'I saw him first'.

I stood up, stretching my legs I walked to the back of the plane where there was a chill out zone.

A couple of minutes later, Harry joined me.

"Can't sleep?"

I shook my head. "I'm all over the place,"

Literally.

He sat beside me. "Budge up,"

I move over, giving him some blanket.

"I love this film," I smile watching the opening credits of My Best Friends Wedding.

"I do too, but I always feel disappointed when they don't get married."

"I just think Julia Roberts is everything."

"What would you do if I got married?"

I look at him. "What, you're thinking of.."

"No, well yes but not yet."

I swallowed.

"I want to get married eventually. Not now, I'm too young. But hypothetically, what would you do?"

I shrug. "Do everyone's hair probably." I joke.

He smiles. "I'd have you as my best man, or best woman."

I laugh. "Yeah," I didn't like the thought of Harry getting married. "What about me?"

"He'd go through a strict clearing process with me before anything," He joked. "I'd feel.. different, I don't know. I'd feel like I was letting you go in a way."

I nod. "I get you,"

"I kind of, for a while thought that you and I would get married," He says lowly.

Cameron;

Cameron;

When I wake up abruptly I groan as I slowly move my neck, it was stiff from the way I'd been sleeping.  I yawn looking around for Harry, I noticed both him and Emma were missing.

I stand to stretch and walk over to the back, I saw the tv was on. I heard Harry and Emma talking quietly.

"What about me?" I heard her ask.

"He'd go through a strict clearing process with me before anything.. I'd feel.. different, I don't know. I'd feel like I was letting you go in a way." I frown.

"I get you,"

"I kind of, for a while thought that you and I would get married,"

His comment knocks me. Him and I weren't exclusive or shouting about being together but I assumed we were both on the same page. I assumed he liked me.

Walking back over to my seat I slump, pulling the blanket over me. Does he have feelings for Emma? Or did he used to?

I didn't want to make assumptions but I also didn't want to be made a fool of, if he wanted to be with her I would understand; he's known her a long time, they're old friends and she was stunning - I felt like I couldn't even compare myself to her.

But I kind of also wanted to fight for him too.