18

Harry;

I didn't check my phones until I finished my rehearsal for the Paris show.

My personal had calls from Cameron and my mum, but my work had numerous from my PA, my manager and my publicist.

I wasn't sure what had happened or why so many calls so I called Cameron first.

She answered it with a sniffle. "I get it,"

I frown. "What..? What's happened Cam?"

"You love her don't you? You've always loved her, you'll never love me,"

I swallow. "What's going on Cam?" I say, my voice hard.

"The photos? The ones that are all over the internet? Of you two?"

My heart sinks.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, what photos?"

"There's photos of you two in Paris, you're looking pretty cosy on your date." Her voice was flat.

Paparazzi must have found us yesterday. I didn't see any, I thought we'd gotten away with it.

"Cameron-" I sigh.

"I get it, it's always been her. I don't know why I tried to kid myself. The minute I met her I felt an energy. She's heartbreakingly gorgeous - I get it."

"You are too, you're so-"

"You don't have to soften the blow Harry,"

"I don't want this to happen over the phone, and I don't want you to hate me or think bad of me."

"I don't Harry." She says quietly. "I think bad of myself, I thought that I could get you to love me but I only fooled myself, you're in so deep there's no one who could pull you out."

"I'll miss you, I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to think I didn't want to be with you."

She was quiet for a moment. "I know." I hear her move around. "Just.. if you do love her, and you do want to be with her.. don't let her go, okay?"

Emma was pretty well educated in that seeing as I let her go the first time.

"I.. won't,"

"Right, well.. I guess this is it?"

I swallow. "I'm sorry,"

"Don't be. I understand, honest."

"Thank you Cam, see you around?"

"See you around, Harry."

There was a knock at my hotel door, I came back to chill before heading back to perform.

Answering it I was almost knocked back by a storming Emma who had Alex on her hip holding a train. She placed him down to play.

"Have you seen everything that has completely exploded?!" She nearly shouts.

"Yes,"

"This looks so bad. So, so bad."

"I haven't seen them." I admit.

She shakes her head. "You can't tell it's me, it's from too far away but you can tell it's you And soon enough people will speculate and oh god Cameron. What will she think? Have you spoken to her? Has she seen?"

I smirk at her panic.

"Why are you so calm?"

I take her hand and sit us on the sofa. "Cameron and I are over,"

She looks at me. "What?"

"Cameron.. saw the photos and said she knew I always loved you and she gets it, she gets it's you."

"She's going to hate me, she hates me doesn't she? They're going to put me down as the other woman but I'm not, I will never-"

"Babe," I stop her. "Calm down, if anyone.. it's her who was the other woman."

She looks at me. "What?"

"She knew she couldn't go against you. She knew it was always you." I shrug. "She let me go,"

I watch her physically swallow the lump in her throat. "But how could she just let you go?"

I smile. "She doesn't love me,"

"Clearly," She whispers.

"Don't worry about what's going to be said in the media. That'll be squashed, my team will get on it, buy them out."

Emma nods silently.

"Babe," I take her hand and pull her into me. "We're free,"

She looks up at me and smiles and I swear I'd never been in love with her.

She hugs me and I kiss her hair, Alex smiles at us before rolling his train too hard and getting it stuck under the tv unit.

"Oh you silly banana," Emma laughs crawling to get it out for him.

Emma;

Emma;

Harrys show in Paris was amazing, it felt surreal to be backstage at a place I had visited a few times to see people perform.

"Happy?" I smile.

He nods drinking his water. "Very,"

"Good,"

"So.. seeing as it came about a little earlier than planned.. can I take you on a date, Miss Lambley?"

I smile. "After the European leg is done,"

He pouts. "But that's two weeks away,"

"Good maths skills."

He huffs like a spoilt child.

"Oh give over Harry. You weren't going to end things with Cameron until then anyway, so you'd still have to wait."

He smirks pulling me into him. "I like when you're authoritative." He kisses my hair. "It's quite a turn on,"

I smile. "Well, calm down boy because the only pleasure you'll be getting is from your friends left and right hand." I smirk walking away.

I watch him shake his head as he takes his shirt off ready to shower.