17

~ Flashback ~

I felt like I couldn't do this any more. I couldn't be here, in Paris. I felt like I had no one, I'm sure even Daniella is a bit sick of me. I had too much work to do to even think about so I did what once made me feel so much better; I ran to our place.

There was a spot, on La Basilique du Sacre Coeur where Harry and I would always sit and drink hot chocolate. The second he'd fly over we'd come straight here.

I sit in the spot and feel my body relax. It had been just over a year since I spoke with Harry, fifteen months since I'd seen him. I missed him terribly. I stopped trying around six or seven months ago, I realised he didn't want anything to do with me. I'd spoken to Zayn and he couldn't do anything but apologise and say 'it's a bit difficult at the minute babe', but I knew it just meant Harry didn't want to speak to me. For whatever reason.

I swipe the tears from my eyes, and take a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" A lady passing by asks me in French, she had a camera in her hand - she was obviously visiting.

"Oui," I nod with a forced smile. "Merci,"

She offers me a sad smile as if she knew what I was going through before moving on to take more photos.

"Why don't you love me any more?" I whisper, looking over the view of Paris. It's ironic; I'm in the city of love yet this is the most heartbroken I've ever been.

I'd check over every visitor who walked by taking photos in case they might be him, I'd see his face regardless. All I wanted was to see him, talk to him, understand what's going through his mind.

"Please come back to me," I whisper, swiping the fresh set of tears. "Please H."

Emma;

Our ten day break from tour ended pretty quickly. I was quite happy to get back into the swing of things, I'd missed the tour routine.

Our first night was Paris, it felt strange being back. I left three and a bit years ago and never returned.

Unfortunately, or fortunately - however you wanted to see it - Cameron wasn't able to join Harry on the European leg at all. She had too many commitments in the states and the time off she had was too short to allow her to travel over.

I for one, was very relieved.

It was the day before the Paris show when we arrived, I visited old friends and took Alex around my old neighbourhood.

H: What are you doing later? Around 6?

E: Depending on why you're asking I could be busy

H: Very funny.

E: I'm free

H: Meet me in the basement car park at 6 x

E: Will do

Chloe hadn't worked today so when I asked her to work from 5.30pm she was more than happy to. I had no idea why Harry wanted to meet me, or what he had in mind so I dressed casually.

When I got to the basement, he smiled as he leaned against an audi.

"Your carriage awaits." He gestures, opening the door.

"That's really cliché and cringey." I laugh sitting in.

He smiles shutting the door and quickly running round to his side. "I was just trying to be a gentleman."