19

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it's been a little while since I last updated! At the moment I have a lot going on. I also had a bit of writers block where I just couldn't think or create anything so I just let myself be. I've had a bad weekend with my anxiety too so that's a contribution to the writer's block! But, finally here is chapter 19.

Enjoy! xo

_____________________

Emma;

I was ready for some hard earned rest. The minute the final European show in Milan ended we packed up and flew back to England. I could tell Alex was happy to be home, the minute we walked through our front door he ran to his toys.

We adjusted back to life in England quite quickly, I didn't book any jobs because with the money I was getting from Harry's tour, I didn't have to constantly work in order to provide for us which was nice, it was nice to know I could spend some time with Alex and not worry about jobs I'm missing out on.

I also gave Chloe some time off just because she had done both the American and European tour so well without a single complaint. I couldn't then make her work whilst I had no work - it didn't seem right.

Harry and I on the last couple of weeks of tour didn't really show much affection but people knew something had changed between us. We spent a lot more time together and I felt the air around us relax. I felt so happy around him.

"Hello," I smile opening the door to Harry. I wasn't expecting him over, or anyone in fact. Today I had been extremely lazy - I only changed into casual clothes because I walked Alex to the park this morning.

He walks in, turning around clearly hiding something behind his back. Once I close the door he takes his hands out to hand me a bunch of white roses - my favourite.

"You didn't have to," I kiss his cheek.

"Alex having a nap?"

I nod walking into the kitchen to find a vase. "He wasn't that tired though so I don't think he'll sleep for long, he's starting to not want to nap which is sad." I pout filling a vase with water. Harry sits at the counter and watches me. "He's starting to be less of a baby more and more."

"You look pretty today," He compliments as I cut the end of the flowers.

I look away. "I have had the laziest day of my life, I've made no effort whatsoever, but thank you."

"You don't need to make an effort,"

I roll my eyes. "I do, so why the surprise visit?"

He shrugs. "No reason,"

I narrow my eyes. I know when he's lying. "Harry.."

"Well," He shuffles a little. "We're off tour for a bit, and we're both in London so.."