Chapter 44

Furrowing my eyebrows together, I leaned towards the canvas as I squinted my eyes at my painting. Trying to be careful as possible, I dabbed the thin paintbrush onto the board, focusing on the line as much as possible.

To my luck, I felt a hand on the back of my head. Before I could react, the upper half of my body was pushed, knocking myself off of the stool and onto my painting. A loud gasp escaped from my lips as I watched my artwork in front of my knocking down.

The bully stood there and was shocked too.

I turned over slowly towards Landon and glared at him. My fists clenched as I felt a strong sense of annoyance rush up my body.

He stood there, hiding his laugh.

One.

Two.

Then he winked.

"Landon Carthy!" I screamed until my voice cracked, lunging at him with my body as I tackled him onto the floor. We bother were surprised as to where my strength has come from. I growled as the upper half of my body was laying on top of his, my arms securely wrapping around his waist as the rest of my legs were sprawled across the floor.

Landon grinned, soon followed by a loud laugh that echoed throughout the empty art room. I smirked deviously as put my hand on his face, thumb on his left cheek while the rest of my fingers cupped his other cheek.

I squished his face together as he still manages to laugh through the squeezing mouth of his.

I slightly laughed at his funny appearance before changing my face back to a serious look. Quickly, I pushed myself off of him as I took my paint brush and chucking it at his body on the floor.

He froze.

My eyes widened.

The white paint that was remained on the paintbrush, landed on the arm of his bomber jacket. There was an extremely noticeable white mark on top of his matte black, probably high end clothing.

The room quickly got quiet.

There was only the two of us in the room.

I watched him as he got up slowly, an 'aw' escaped his lips as he looked down at the fabric, observing his favorite clothing. Landon looked up at me and slowly took off his jacket.

He took a few steps towards me, with his eyes still locked in mine. When he got out of the hold of the jacket, it collapses on the floor with a smooth sounding impact. I continued to stare at him, slightly in fear as he inches closer to me.

"Aubrey Watson," Landon smirks, clicking his tongue together thrice before reaching behind me.

I turned towards his hand and watched as he dipped his finger into the puddle of paint I spilled in the small jar earlier.

"Oh no," I whispered, blinking once.

"Oh yes," Landon grins. Before I was even able to move away from him, I felt the wet paint draw from my nose to my cheeks.

My mouth opened so wide in shock. I turned around and grabbed a handful of the paint, throwing it towards his direction before sprinting off to the other side of the room. Landon cackled, not even bothered by the amount of paint he was swimming in.

He copied me and grabbed a handful, tossing it at me. With smooth reflexes, I spun towards the side only feel the little bit of paint landing on my pant's back pocket. A yelp escaped my lips as soon as I felt myself losing balance.

I grabbed onto whatever was in my way.

Paper.

A large piece of poster paper was hung on one of the racks and I managed to grab the empty paper by the middle. I heard the paper ripping as well as my body inched towards the ground.