Lets play a game

Lets play a game

(a/n): So... I know i kinda just started a new story but this popped in my head last night. Its gonna be rated r though... As you can see it gets steamy. This is PG compared to some of the things to come so i suggest if youre easilly offended by this type of stuff, you dont read futher.

Love ya!

~noah:)

Chapter 1

*LIZZYS POV*

13 years ago....

I giggled as i swung higher and higher. The feeling of the wind on my face and the rush as the world below me became smaller and smaller.

"its my turn!" i heard a little boy yell. I turned to see asher waiting near the swing.

Mommy introduced me to him. He was my age, and was really mean.

"you have to wait!" i called down to him. He looked mad then stormed off.

I stopped moving my legs while smiling smugly, happy he got the messege to just go away.

It all happened so fast. One minute im swinging, the next im eating dirt.

I got up off the ground to see asher laughing.

"youre mean!" i cried. He smiled and nodded then got on the swing and stuck out his tounge.

"I HATE YOU!" i screamed at him and ran away while i cried.

-present time-

"dont know nate." i spoke into the phone. I was searching through my dresser for somthing to wear, dressed in only my bra and thong with my wavy brown hair cascading down my back.

"come on! You have to! Its a huge party and as the most popular female at school you are obliged to be there." i rolled my eyes. Yeah, i guess i was extremley popular but that was for one reason:

Asher colt.

I shudder at his name. Our moms are best friends and even our next door neighbors. He even has the room facing mine. I dont want to go...but he had a point...

"look i realise that which is why im making you an offer. We go for an hour then we come to mine and you sleep over. Got it?" i could just see him rolling his eyes at my amount of enthusiasm.

"fine. Whatever. I just serve to make you happy dont i?" i giggled.

"yup!" he laughed slightly.

"so ill see you in 20? Oh! And wear somthing fancy..."

"fancy?" i questioned.

"i mean, you usually wear just some jeans and a pretty top but dress up a bit! Its senior year! Youre hot and its a huge party! WEAR A DRESS!" he all but screamed in my ear. I sighed knowing if i didnt comply, i was going to hear about this for the rest of the night.

"fine bye." without waiting for a response i hung up and threw the phone in a random direction.

I walked over to my hangers and looked through my dresses. I found a black sparkly, strapless dress. It was actually gorgeous, it didnt look tacky at all.

I walked over to my bed and set it down, stood over it and admired it till i heard obnoxious laughter.

"baby girl if you want to have sex with me youre going to need to undress COMPLETLEY!" i looked out the window and saw asher smirking at me. I flipped him off and shut the curtain.

After doing my makeup, and pulling on my dress, i did my hair. I left it naturally wavy. Honestly my hair looked like i used a curling wand on it! And its natural!