Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*NATES POV*

i was admiring the band on my finger. I getting married... HOLY CHEESE. Im getting married to a sexy guy, thats so sweet!

"nate?" zach called from the livingroom as i entered his house. He told me to come over because he had something for me.

"yeah its me." i called back. As i entered the room, my eyes fixed on the little cage on the table. I walked closer, and crouched down, to see what was inside. It was furry, and its ears were huge! Taking a closer look, i realized what it was.

"do you like him?" zach asked taking a seat next to where i was, and grabbing my right hand in his left. I looked at hum confused. "nate... Hes for you. Youre bunny?" i squealed and opened the small cage. I gathered the bunny in my arms and pet him softly. Zach chuckled when i kissed his cheek and blushed.

Zach never blushes... I guess when youre getting married to someone, you get easily embarrased? "you never blush." i pointed out.

Zach rested his forehead on mine. "i love you so much nate." he pecked my lips and pulled away from me. "now go show eli your bunny. You havent named him." i nodded excitedly and kissed him again.

"i love you zach." he kissed both my cheecks and hugged me lightly.

"i love you too baby. Bye." i stood up and walked over to the door. I stopped and looked over my shoulder.

"bye." and i left, on my way to eli's.

*ASHERS POV*

"sweetie you need to come out!" my mom said through the locked door of my room.

"go away!" i called, though it came out slurred. Its not that i wont unlock the door, because i dont care if shes in here.. Im too drunk to get up. Im stumbling my way to my closet, in search for another bottle of whisky. Being part irish, definetly has its perks when it comes to wanting to get EXTREMELY drunk.

"sweetie this isnt safe for you. Please open the door!" she screamed. I heard hushed voices and knew that my dad was outside. I was a total mama's boy, unless i was angry or hurt. And i think my dad knew that.

"asher... Whats wrong with you...?" he whispered, his voice cracking.

"EVERYTHING!" i screamed.

He sighed loudly. "open up. You cant drink your life away!"

I opened the bottle in my hand and took a huge swig of it. "just a little more." i whispered to myself. "just a little more and maybe, ill forget."

I drained the bottle and relaxed as my vision blurred, and i passed out.

*LIZZYS POV*

I finished telling him everything. Nate came over with phil his new bunny, and saw me crying. I told him everything. Now, i expected him to be shocked. I expected him to freak out. But what i didnt expect was for him to slap me!

"FUCK NATE! WHAT THE HELL?!" i screamed clutching my now red cheek.

"what is wrong with you!?!" he screamed. He put phil on a pillow and grabbed my shoulders shaking them violently. "hes the best damn thing thats ever happened to you and your being a bitch!" he stopped shaking me, and i glared at him.

"how do you think i feel!? I work my ass off to get into this school; i save up all the money needed; and youre telling me im being a bitch because i dont want to give it up!?!?" i yelled. My face turned red with rage. He looked at me in disgust and picked up phil.

"look eli, i love you but you need to realize youre taking ashers kid away from him, aside from the fact that the "love of his life" is leaving the continent!!!" his face softened as a tear rolled down my face. "i honestly hope italy is worth it.... For what youre giving up..." i nodded slowly.

"nothings worth giving up asher... But im hoping this comes close..." he smiled sadly at me, and after saying bye, left.

I dont want to leave, but i need to go. Its my dream and even a child wont stop me. Sure, being a single mom while in college will be hard, but i know i can do it. I know i can become something big, while loving my boy or girl so much.

Ashers just going to have to wait

If he wants to...

A/n: POOR ASHER D,: nooooo! Drinking isnt the solution!!!!! So i gotta question. Do u want me to make this one long story, or end it on a cliffhanger and make a sequel? Yur choice:)

~noah:)