One shot winner:) fairywhispers!!!

A/n: SO HERES THE WINNER! FAIRYWHISPERS!:) this was the best one i got! But to the other 16, they were all good:) it took me an extra day to devide:)

Damien x Lizzy - It's Not Just Plain Infatuation

▶ Damien ◀

My cell phone buzzed inside the pockets of my dark-washed Levi's jeans. I unlocked the screen, there was a notification. I tapped the notification, it said that I had a new message.

From: Lizzy

Subject: Wanna go for a drink?

Time: 9:25 PM

Hey Damien, wanna go 4 a drink? I niid sumone 2 talk 2. Pls reply ASAP.

xx Lizzy

I replied to her message, agreeing to go with her. She asked me to pick her up in half an hour at her apartment.

I was ecstatic! Finally, some alone time with Lizzy without Zane always being there.

"Hey Lizzy. So... Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

She had already gotten into my black Mustang about five minutes ago and she still hasn't spoken a word since then.

Lizzy was dressed in a fitting white button-up blouse with a few buttons undone which showed some of her cleavage and a short black skirt which was riding up her sexy thighs.

Yes, I'm infatuated with her. Well, I have my reasons too, anyone would fall in love with her at first sight. Her gorgeous smiles, the way her eyes lights up in excitement whenever I bought her her favourite food; doughnuts with chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles on top. Everything about her just screams perfect girl for me.

"To the nearest nightclub," She simply stated, eyes fixed to the front, while she ran a hand through her chestnut brown hair that reached mid-back.

When we reached the nightclub, we flashed the bouncers our fake IDs and took our seats at the counter. I ordered a Martini and Lizzy ordered some tequila shots.

She hates tequila shots with a passion... Seems like she really wants to get drunk.

▶ Lizzy ◀

I downed a cup of tequila and it burned my throat uncomfortably but I continued. I've drank about five cups of them and Damien is incessantly asking me what was wrong.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Everything, I tell you, everything!" I laughed bitterly, before the laugh became hysterical.

I bet Damien must be thinking that I've turned into a maniac and must be thinking of calling the rehabilitation centre again.

"Stop drinking!" He said worriedly, pushing my hands away from the tequila shots and holding my hands in his, "Tell me, why are you crying?"

If he haven't ask me that, I would never have realised that tears were streaming down my face, most likely wasting my hours of effort on putting on my make-up.

I must be looking extremely horrible right now.

"The baby... Is gone. I d-don't know h-how to break the news to A-asher. He'll leave me when he finds out about my miscarriage! He wouldn't love me anymore!" I screamed out, and was immediately wrapped into Damien's warm embrace.

A month ago, I got into a car accident... And into a miscarriage. I was driving my blue Mustang to the university when another car, a black Honda, drove into mine. My car flipped over and I was saved in the nick of time. I was sent to the nearest hospital but it was too late... My unborn baby was gone.