Chapter 14

A/n: if you cant find the new chapter 11, follow this link;) love ya!!!!

http://www.wattpad.com/5486960-lets-play-a-game-chapter-11

~noah:)

Chapter 14

*ASHERS POV*

I stood in lizzys kitchen talking to her dad. "you know, college is right around the corner." he spoke, handing me a coke. I took a sip and set it on the counter.

"yeah. Im going to the local school." i mentioned. He nodded in approval. The local university was actually a pretty good school. Then it hit me, i dont even know where lizzys going! "umm sir?"

"hmm?" he said, pulling out of his own thoughts.

"where is lizzy going to college?" he visibly paled.

"she didnt tell you?" i shook my head. He sighed and his back was tense. "asher... I think you two need to talk... Before you get serious..." i looked at him questioningly.

"what?" i asked. He sighed.

"asher, shes leaving the country."

*LIZZYS POV*

"aaaaaaaaah!" nate sqealed as i tackled him down. Zach sat on the couch, watching us in amusement. "well help me!" nate said turning to face him. Zach shook his head and got up, going into the kitchen, muttering something about needing a snack for the show...

"GIVE IT TO ME NATE!" i straddled his waist and pinned his arms down. He struggled.

"NO LIZZY!" he flipped us over and started reading the book in his hand, out loud.

"dear diary," he said in an overly high pitched voice. "i wish my friend nate would just grow a pair and say hes ga-HEY!" he gaped at me, and zach choked on what he was eating. I giggled and took the little book from his hands.

"i told you to give it to me!" i said, defending myself. Nate shook his head.

"even in writing youre still a bitch!" he joked. I was about to tackle him again when a clearing of a throat stopped me.

"i would appreciate you getting off my girl." asher spoke cooly. Nate smirked down at me, and i already knew he wanted to screw with him.

"oh sorry dude. But in my defense, she was enjoying it!" ashers face turned red with rage as nate kissed my cheek, and hopped off of me. Nate, finally looking at asher, noticed how pissed he was, and ran to zach, cuddling into his chest for protection. Zach wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer.

I was so caught up in how cute they were, i didnt notice asher standing next to me.

"get up. We need to talk." he spat. I was taken back by the tone of his voice, but quickly composed myself and stood up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room, slamming the door shut. He sat on my bed, and rested his elbows on his knees, burying his face in his hands.

"asher...?" i asked carefully. He looked up at me and chuckled harshly.

"you dont love me. Do you?" i was shocked.

"what the hell? Where is this coming from?" i demanded. He shook his head and strod up.

"youre leaving." i froze. "youre leaving in 5 weeks and you didnt tell me." i didnt respond so he went on. "forget it. Forget us." he said.

I walked up to him and circled my arms around his waist. "asher... I love you. I love you so much... I didnt tell you BECAUSE i love you." he looked at me as if i just told him alpacas were taking over the world. "ASHER! DONT YOU SEE!?! YOU FOUND OUT AND YOURE BREAKING UP WITH ME!" tears ran down my face. "is it bad that i loved you so much i didnt want to loose you?" i asked quietly.

His face softened and he picked me up in his arms, our faces close and our noses touching. "i love you lizzy. Now can you tell me where youre going?"

I swallowed and closed my eyes.

"italy. For three years. Im going to italy."

A/n: oh shit! Noah you bitch!>:( they just got togethor! WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Im sorry but... This is gooood:D

Love ya!

~noah:)