Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*LIZZYS POV*

"asher i swear to god!..." i warned in between laughter.

We were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie when he started kissing my neck. After telling him many times to stop, he pushed me on my back and started tickling my stomach, and kissing it.

"hmm... Lemme think about it.... NO!" he continued to tickle me, and even licked my belly button, dipping his toungue in and out. Watching him, my core started heating up, wanting him in me, but before i could say anything a voice interrupted us.

"asher you have 3 seconds to get the hell off my daughter." my dad spoke glaring at him. His eyes widened and he jumped off of me, and over to the recliner in the corner of the room. I frowned not wanting him so far away from me.

"dadddyyy" i whined, looking at my dad with my puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes at my attempt to get him to leave us alone, but smirked and walked away anyway. I was about to tell ash to come over here when my dad came back in the room and glared daggers at asher.

"if she gets pregnant, and you leave her, i swear to god ill kill you....oh! And next time when you guys have sex in her room... CLOSE THE DOOR!" he smirked and walked away as my cheeks burned red. Asher started laughing and i shot him a dirty look. He smirked and got up from the recliner, walking to where i was, and picking me up into his arms. He twirled me around as i giggled.

"asher! What the hell?!?" i laughed. He grinned and put me down.

"go out with me." he said. I was confused.

"now?" i asked. He shook his head.

"no. On a real date. Our first date." he stepped close to me and rested his forehead on mine. "go on a date with me lizzy."

I grinned widely and nodded. I claimed his mouth in mine. Our lips moved in sync and his toungue ran along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth which caused him to deepen the kiss. His hands, which rested on my hips, ran under my shirt, and rested on my lower back.

I broke the kiss and leaned my head on his chest. "were so screwed up." i mumbled. He chuckled.

"how so?" he asked. I shrugged.

"we only have memories of either sexual encounters or fights." i looked up at him. "why cant we be normal."

He shook his head. "i have memories of cuddling with you while watching tv, of tickling you while you laugh that sweet laugh of yours. I have memories of us holding hands and walking in the park at midnight, of times when i would sneak in your room at night and pleasure you so much. Weve created our own kind of history, and im hoping our first date will be one too." by the end of his little speech, i had tears silently pouring down my face. Hes so damn sweet!

"i love you asher. I love you so much!" he pulled me tight to his chest.

"i love you too lizzy. With all my heart, i love you." he cupped my face in his hands and beant down to kiss me sweetly. We had just gotten into a heavy makeout session when we were interrupted.

"see! He just WANTS to get her pregnant! Stop them will you!" i broke the kiss and looked up from my position on the floor, when zach and nate walked into the room.

"WHOA LIVE PORN!" nate screamed, shielding his eyes. I jumped off of asher and ran to my dad. He pulled me into a giant hug and whispered in my ear.

"im too young to be grandpa." then walked away with that stupid smirk of his. Nate chuckled as i threw a book at his laughing, retreating figure.

"what an ass." i mumbled. Zach pulled me into a hug and nate whined.

"i wanna hug!" he cried. I tried to pull away from zach, but he held onto me tight.

"zach? Can you let go?" i asked. he shook his head.

"nope!" he smirked. Nates face fell and he stared at zach. "nates just being a brat." he joked.

Nate started tearing up, and i scowled at zach. "asshole let me go." he looked taken aback but then noticed nate's expression.

"shit!" he let me go, and picked up nate, as if he were a little child. Considering nate was Only 5 ft. 4 in. And zach was 6ft. 2 in. And EXTREMELY muscular, nate was practacly like a baby to zach. But he loved him. "baby im sorry i was kidding." he wiped nates tears and kissed his nose.

Nate started crying and buried his face in zachs neck. "am i re-really a br-braatt?" he choked out between sobs.

You could tell nate was in love with him. Anyone could call him any name, and he woulnt give a shit. But, with zach, hes super sensitive. He thinks zach's too good for him, so he takes everything he says literally.

"no. I love you nathaniel. Please forgive me. Im an idiot! Ill get you a bunny, baby. I love you so much!" zach hugged him tight and nate smiled slowly.

"i love you too zachary." he rubbed his nose against his, and zach turned to me, with nate still in his arms.

"were gonna go home." he smirked. "i need to show this cutie just how much i love him." he winked at nate, whos face was very red. Asher faked gagging and i turned to glare at him.

"theyre cute! Shut up!" he chuckled and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to his chest. He bent down and sucked on my earlobe, whispering in my ear.

"so are you." i giggled abd hit his chest playfully with my hand. He grabbaed it and intertwined our fingers, and stared down at me lovingly. All evidence of his cocky smirk, gone. I looked into his eyes and leaned up to kiss him. Before our lips met, we were interrupted.. Again, by zach coughing. "DAMIT CAN YOU PEOPLE JUST LEAVE US ALONE!?!?" asher glared at nate and zach. I pushed him away, and walked over to nate, who was still in zachs arms.

"i love you natey poo!" i said grinning widely and kissing his cheek. He scoffed at my nickname choice, and kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

"love ya too elli!" zach said goodbye to us, and he left smirking at nate who was hiding his face in embarassment, in his chest. When i turned around, i saw asher looking pretty pissed off, sitting on the couch. I made my way over to him.

"why so glum, chum?" i asked sitting down on his lap. One of his arms circled my waist, and the other pushed my head into his chest, and ran his fingers through my hair.

"i cant think of any date worthy of taking you on." i looked up at him.

"anything will do. I dont need it to be fancy." he shook his head.

"no. You deserve only the best." his face lit up. "i got it! Go get ready!" he spanked me playfully, and i got off his lap. He ushered me up the stairs and i went to my room, wondering what he had in store...

A/n: so i just got back from warped tour in dallas! Fucking awesome!!! I got a vans shirt autographed by sleeping with sirens, breathe carolina, ronnie radke, we the kings, the it boyz, and ricky horror!:D i also got kellin (pretty face) quinn to give me his time to take a pic with hom. Plus i got to meet ronnie radke cuz i bought the drug in me is you album!!!! So FUCKING EPIC!!!!

So anway, i hope this is at LEAST 3 pages. If not, i apologize but im staying w my boyfriend in a hotel in dallas to go to warped tour, and i was kinda buisy;)

Peace out and always use condoms!

~noah:)