Chapter 23

A/n: you all will hate me after this.

You will want to burn me alive.

But my mind is made up.

I decided to leave the ending of this book open. This is not the last chapter but there will be No epilogue. Nada. Youll only get a COMPLETE ending in my sequel of zach and nate, oficially going to be named: CRUSHER. Of course, you do not NEED to read it. There will be an "ending" to this book, just not as much detail as you will get with the sequel...-_- yanno what! When i post the last chapter youll see what i mean! This is irritating to explain!...

Its gonna be good.

~noah:)

Chapter 23

LIZZYS POV

"i just dont understand. What happened?" i said through the speakerphone in my car. It has been a month since asher left here. We are still togethor but i feel as if hes not as serious anymore.

Like he doesnt love me. He may say he does, but whens the last time he did anything somewhat romantic for me?

"Eli you guys are in different continents! Give the guy a break!" i groaned.

"not helping nate!" he chuckled softly on the other end. "i miss you el..." i sighed as a tear rolled down my cheek. It has been a month but i miss nate the most. Hes my best friend, and the only one who understands me 100%.

"i miss you too nate." i decided to lighten the mood and change topics. "so hows the wedding going?" i asked. They were getting married august 15th of next year.

"ugh! Dont even get me started! He wants me to wear black... BLACK EL! BLACK!" i giggled. Nate has had his dream wedding planned out since we started "dating" three years ago. He told me his husband and him would be wearing crisp white suits, with either blue or yellow ties, matching the decorations.

"did you tell him what you wanted?" i asked. He sighed.

"no. The problem is, if i told him i know in a heartbeat he would give me my dream wedding..."

"umm nate...? Im not seeing the problem here." i said as i made a left turn into the freeway.

"its his wedding too el." i smiled softly. Hes so sweet.

"nate, i doubt he cares as much as you do about the color scheme." i smirked. "no offense, but youre the girl in the relationship." he gasped loudly.

"THAT WAS SO NOT COOL!" i heard mumbling in the background and then nate whining. I rolled my eyes.

"what did you do?" zach asked me with irritation and amusement in his voice.

"i said that he can pick the colors in the wedding because hes basically the girl in this relationship." he groaned.

"why would you say that? He whined about me being straight, said i should just call of the wedding and marry a bitch, and then ran to our room after picking up his stuffed penguin!" i giggled. Nates so cute!

"because, he was all sad that he couldnt pick out the colors for the weddding." there was a pause.

"of course he can....? He can have whatever he wants... he knows that" i rolled my eyes.

"he does know that. He just doesnt want you to be unhappy." he sighed.

"ill call you back." he hung up and i pulled off the freeway, and into a resteraunt parking lot.

Hey! Im pregnant! I need food!

*ZACHS POV*