Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*ASHERS POV*

My hearts broken....

Let me just say, when we had our little "fight" i realized something. I realized i love lizzys smile. I love her hair, and her eyes. I love her personality, and how shes always so helpful and kind to others. I love all these things and more.

Her cute face when she wakes up, when shes lost and confused. I love her cute little sneezes and yawns.

I love that woman, and the night she broke my heart, before she did, i was going to tell her, and make love to her. I was going to pleasure her beyond her imagination.

But im broken... Have been broken.

The day she left, i kept knocking on her window, her front door, and talking to nate and zach.

Everyday i tried to talk to her.

But my attempts failed. For the next 6 months she ignored me. She wouldnt answer her phone, her window was always locked, and she would stay over at nates house during family events, just so she could steer clear of me.

This girl is the first one to ever do this to me. I love her dammit! She keeps running! I know, she specifically told me she doesnt feel the same, but can you blame me for loving her?

Anyone with eyes could see how gorgeous she is!

I watched from my window, as she went outside holding hand with that damn nate!

Hes been such an asshole to me. He keeps saying i broke her heart, when she broke mine.

What gets me is how did she know i loved her? And why did nate say i broke her heart?

*LIZZYS POV*

"baby doll i hate to see you upset!" nate whined.

"fuck my life nate..." tears streamed down my eyes. His face hardened. He wiped my tears, counting each one. I looked at him confused.

"one punch for every tear you shed. I might be short, but i can punch honey. No one makes you cry." i shoved nate away from me and yelled in his face:

"VIOLENCE WONT FIX MY HEART! ITS BROKEN! SHATTERED NATE!" he remained quiet but looked a little hurt. "ASHER DOESNT LOVE ME AND I GUESS YOU DONT CARE!" i felt two arms around my waist and leaned into zach.

"eli dont yell at him, hes trying to be the great best friend he is." i pushed zach away.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE HAPPY DOESNT MEAN YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY!" i screamed. My face was red and tears wouldnt stop flowing down my cheeks.

Zach pulled me into a big hug. Hes so patient, i mean, i know im being a bitch. Trust me, a broken heart does that to you.

"sweetie its okay. I still think you should talk to him." i looked up at his face and he smiled sadly. "just let him explain."

*ASHERS POV*

i couldnt hear what they were saying but i just watched her cry into zachs chest. When nate wasnt looking zach nodded at me. I froze.

He knew i was watching her?!?

DOES HE KNOW I LOVE HER?!??

Who am i kidding? Of course he does! Lizzy knows and probably laughed with them about how pathetic i am...

I decided i need a distraction.

So, i picked up my phone and called mindy...

*later that night*

i thrusted into her hard.

"FUCK ME ASHER!" she screamed. I pulled out to the tip of my penis, and pushed in hard until my balls were hitting her flesh.

The sound almost like clapping, filling the room.

She rolled us over so she was on top of me and smirked "seductively"... In all honestly she looked like a deranged clown.

She bounced and rode me. Her giant breats flopping in my face, i took one in my mouth and sucked hard.

She moaned and her riding slowed down.

I hit her hard on her ass.

"FASTER WHORE!" i screamed at her. Mindy cried out in pleasure and bounced as fast as she could.

I growled. This still isnt enough. Only lizzy would be enough.

But i have to forget her...

I lifted mindy of my dick, and slammed my self hard into her ass hole.

"FUCK ASHER! DAMN IT! HARDER! FASTER!!!" she screamed. I slapped her face, and pulled out of her.

The entire time during sex, i felt guilty. I felt i was cheating on lizzy.

"asher.." she held her cheek and looked hurt.

"get out." i said with no emotion.

"what?.." i glared at her.

"you fucking heard me. Get the hell out of my house." she was shocked. "GET OUT!" i screamed. She flinched. "this was a mistake mindy." she glared.

"its that bitch eli isnt it?" i sighed getting irritated with her.

"just leave." i begged, ready to cry out of sadness for my lizzy...

She scoffed and pulled on her clothes.

"whatever. Youll come back to me..." she wslked out of my room, and then i heard the front door slam shut.

I ran into the shower, trying to wash the disgusting scent of her off of me.

You wanna know what i love about showers?...

You can cry and no one will know...

A/n: poor asher:( poor lizzy:( this is fucking screwed up! Fix them noah!!! Hahaha well the next few chapters arent gonna be pretty...:( but im a HUGE fan of happy endings so dont get discouraged:)