Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*LIZZYS POV*

what the hell am i doing? I look around and notice everyone is seated. The seatbelt light flashes on, and i panick.

Did i really just do this? Is it worth it.

No. Thats the first thing my mind screams. No! Why am i here? What was i thinking?

*4 hours ago*

i was grabbing my bags from upstairs. Asher was supposed to help me but hes not here. Wierd....

I leave today. In 20 minutes, i leave for the airport. Is he really not going to say goid bye. Nate and zach are here, and theyre loading up the car.

Nate rushed into my bedroom to see me sitting on the ground, thinking.

"its hard isnt it?" he spoke, pulling me out of my thoughts. I opened my mouth to answer, but no words formed. I merely nodded, and looked down. He sighed and came over to me.

"eli, whats wrong? Isnt this what you wanted? To go to italy?" he sat down next to me, and pulled me close to him. I buried my face in his neck, and he rubbed my back.

I sighed. "ill miss you." he nodded and kissed my head. "ill miss you too." we sat in complete scilence, till nate eyed something on my desk.

"whats that?" he pointed to the thin leather collar asher gave me. It looked lije a necklace because it wasnt very thick, but still had that collar feel to it. He stood up and went over to my desk. He picked it up and examined it closely.

His face turned to shock when he saw the "a" on it and he looked at me, speechless. I just know hes going to leave me. Hes going to be disgusted with me. But he wasnt.

"eli, you really love him, dont you..?" i nodded again, keeping my scilence. His face turned to anger. "THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" he shouted. "why would you leave someone you love this much! To me, zach is worth more than ALL my dreams!"

"nate..." he interrupted me.

"eli, i only want you too be happy." he sighed and sat next to me. After some scilence he spoke.

"when did our lives become so messed up?" i giggled.

"i think it was when you decided to be gay." he turned to playfully glare at me.

"nuh uh!!!" he said like a child.

"yes!!" i smiled back. "We couldve been the straight couple. The best friend who fall madly in love!" i spoke dramatically. "but your love for penis ruined that! Hell, you took my virginity!" he chuckled and shook his head.

"it was my damn mothers fault." i put a hand on his shoulder and massaged it slightly.

"nate-"

"forget i said that." he shot back quickly. I sighed and kissed his cheek.

"whatever you want." i said softly. He turned to me with tears in his eyes.

"im gonna miss you eli." i nodded and hugged him.

"ill miss you too. I really will natey poo." and i would. He was there for me my entire life, and i was there for him. Weve been so close for so long, and not seeing him for awhile could ruin things between us.

"promise me something el... Promise me well always be friends." he turned to face me. "promise me that youll never forget me, and that no one in italy could ever replace me... Please..." his voice cracked at the end as some tears ran down his cheeks.