Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*ASHERS POV*

italy!?! What the hell!?!? I wanted to punch a wall. To break something, but i kept my calm for lizzy.

"why italy?" i asked. She smiled a little, probably knowing im keeping calm for her.

"they have an AMAZING program in milan for fashion!" she grinned. I couldnt help but to smile at her excitement. Shes always been an expert at fashion. She may dress casual alot, but only the top brands, and she always matches her clothes and makeup perfectly. Her face fell when i didnt respond. "youre mad." i quickly regained myself, and pulled her into a hug.

"no no no..... Wow. Milan?" she pulled back a little and nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"its a miricle i got in!" i shook my head.

"no. You got in because youre talented. Not because of a miricle." a tear ran down her cheek and she kissed my cheek lovingly.

"thank you.." her voice was scratchy, telling me she was about to cry, so i pulled her tight against my chest and rubbed her back. After a couple of miutes, she stopped crying and we just stood there in scilence. "asher...?"

"hmm?" she sighed shakily.

"are we gonna break up?" i froze. Three years is a long time. In all honesty, shes probably going to meet someone better than me. Shes going to fall in love, and even if i wait my life for her, she might not wait for me. I looked down at her.

"lizzy...." i trailed off.

"dont say it. Dont tell me you dont believe in us." she searched my face with her eyes. "please..." she whimpered.

"im not saying we have to break up now. But maybe... We should when you leave. Its for the best." i grabbed her face in my hands. "but when you get home, if you still love me, ill marry you." i kissed her nose. "thats my promise to you." she cried silently and i wiped her tears. "i love you lizzzy." she nodded.

"i love you too asher.. But youre right. Its for the best." i kissed her sweetly, then layed down on her bed, and held my arms out for her.

"come here baby." i said. She climbed intk bed, and cuddled up next to me.

Five weeks till the love of my life leaves me... Great.

she yawned and i pulled her on top of me. "sleep baby." i wrapped one arm around her waist and one arm around one of her upper thighs, my hand in between her legs, just brushing her core.

She squirmed causing my knuckles to knock against her entrance. I could feel her wetness. "fuck." i whispered when i started becoming hard. She giggled.

"need help?"

*LIZZYS POV*

he smirked down at me and flipped us over, him hovering over me. He attacked my mouth with his, and groaned when his toungue slipped in my mouth. I moaned at the sensation of our toungues tangling togethor.

"asher..." He pulled back and frowned.

"what did you say?" i was confused.

"asher? Your name?" he brought his hand up and squeezed my breast hard.

"i told you yesterday how to adress me in the bedroom." he spat. The pain on my chest, turned me on alot.

"sir..." i moaned when he lightly touched me through my shorts. He chuckled.

"so submissive.." he grabbed the hem of my shirt, and removed it from my body.when he saw my red lacy bra, his eyes grew dark with lust. "strip naked now, and get on your hand and knees." he ordered. I did as i was told, knowing i would be punished if i didnt.

*ASHERS POV*

she stripped naked and climbed on the bed. When she got on her hand and knees, i could see some of her bare pussy, glistening with her juices. I fought the urge to lick her dry, and got nked myself. I keeled behind her and massaged the soft skin of her ass. I parted the cheeks to get a good look at her hole.

"tell me lizzy, is this sweet delicious ass of yours a virgin?" she tensed.

"asher..." i spanked her hard. "aaaah! Sir!" i chuckled and stroked the red skin.

"answer me, pet."

"sir... Yes... " i licked her butt, nipping slightly.

"good." i took two fingers and stuck tgem in her hot, wet, entrance.

"sir..." she moaned. I grinned at how fast she was catching on, and swirled my fingers in her, coating then with her cream. I pulled ou of her, and stuck one digit in her ass hole. She froze and tried to get me to pull out, but i spanked her hard.

"quit moving." i barked. I inserted another one, and after preparing her, alligned myself at her back entrance.

i pushed into her slowly and didnt move, alowing her to adjust to my size. "siiiiirrrrr!!!" she moaned and i took that as a sighn to move. I built a slow pace, and soon, she was matching my thrusts. I took this as a signal to go faster, and pounded into her.

"DAMN IT! HARDER ASHER!!!" i spanked her very hard with every thrust. This is the third time shes called me asher. She screamed as her orgasm came, and at the same time, i filled her up with my seed. I pulled out and we lay down next to eachother, panting.

"i love you baby girl." i said. She smiled and kissed me sweetly.

"i love you too ash." i playfully hit her butt, but didnt get mad when she called me asher because she said she loved me. I can never get mad when she says that.

*next morning*

*LIZZYS POV*

I was shook awake. I opened my eyes to see a smirking nate, holding a brown bag.

"here. I wont look just go to the bathroom. Ill put some clothes near the door." i nodded and grabbed the bag from him. He turned his back, and i slipped out from ashers arm.

I ran to the bathroom, and emptied the contents of the bag. Only nate knew. No one else.

I had been throwing up in the mornings... So here, on the counter were numerous pregnancy tests. I took a deep breath.

Its now or never.

A/n: awww shit!!!! Nates such a good friend! Think about it!!! You have to really love a girl to go out and get her pregnancy tests.:)

So whatdya think?!?! Is she pregnant!?!? Do you want her to be pregnant!?! I mean, she IS leaving... Feedback people!!!!

~noah:)