Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*LIZZYS POV*

His? What the hell!?!

"okay look," i said removing my hand from his. "i dont even know your name." he grabbed my hand again.

"my names zane, sweetheart!" i opened my mouth to yell at him for calling me sweetheart, when a lady passed by us.

"oh! You two are adorable!" zane smiled proudly at her.

"thank you mam!" he kissed my cheek and the lady left giggling to herself, about young love.

"okay, zane. Stop! Seriously, i just got out of a relationship-"

"i understand." he interrupted. "but i still think you should give me a chance..." i sighed.

"look, if it means anything, if i wasnt heartbroken... And in love... I probably would go out with you..." if it was at all possible, his face lit up even more.

"then its settled! When youre finally over the idiot, we can date!" i shook my head.

"zane, i love asher. I love him more than anything, and in a couple years, were going to get back togethor... And be a family" i smiled down at my swelling stomach, lovingly. He sighed.

"at least lets be friends." i looked up at him.

"why? I dont know you, and chances are, we wont ever see each other again." he smiled.

"well, where are you headed too?"

"milan. You?"

"me too." he grinned proudly and i sighed.

"how old are you?"

"23." i smirked.

"youre way too old for me honey, but nice try." he frowned.

"you look 20...." i shook my head.

"18." he looked ahead of him, which ended our conversation.

"OUR FLIGHT TO MILAN,ITALY WILL BEGIN SOON. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR SEATS ARE UPRIGHT, AND YOURE SEATBELT IS BUCKLED." the announcement went on, and it really sunk in i was losing asher.

Possibly forever.

*ASHERS POV*

"what did you do?" i turned around to see lizzys friend zach, carrying a sleeping nate. I swear that kid is such a baby. I shrugged at him.

"its for the best." i said knowing it was. Lizzy is going to go to a whole new country. Shes going to have different experiences, and who am i to keep her on a leash while shes there. Im not saying im leaving her, because she has our child, but i am saying im letting her live free for the next couple years.

He came up to me and shook his head. "if it were nate leaving... I would get on that plane with him. Do you not love eli?" i nodded

"OF COURSE I DO!" i screamed.

He shushed me and looked at nate who whimpered in his arms. He kissed his ear and turned back to me. "then dont let her leave without you..." i nodded, and nate started waking up and whining. I rolled my eyes and zach glared at me.

"you have a problem with him?" i shook my head.

"no... I got to go get lizzy! Thanks man!" i ran off to the lady at the gate.

"get me a ticket on this plane now!" i said in a rush. She shook her head.

"im sorry sir i cant-"

"the love of my life is on this plane and if she leaves without me, i might lose her forever. So im going to repeat myself. Get. Me. On. This. Plane." she looked at me for a moment, before nodding and letting me purchase a ticket.

I made my way through the gate, and onto the plane. I searched alk the seats, but couldnt find lizzy, until i spotted her in the back sitting next to some guy. I stared at her for a while, and as if feeling my gaze she looked up.

She froze and then smiled so wide, her face couldve tore. She excused herself from the guy next to her, and quickly made her way to me. I picked her up in my arms and kissed her deeply.

When we broke apart, she clung to me, and sobbed into my shirt. I rubbed her back in soothing circles.

"sir, mam, we have to ask you to please be seated." a flight attendant came up to us. I nodded.

"okay, thank you." she smiled sweetly at us, and i sat both of us down in two empty seats.

"asher! I love you so much!" she cried softly and i kissed her.

"sssh. Baby, i know. Baby girl, im so sorry. Ssh dont cry." i wiped away her tears and buckled her seatbelt. She smiled.

"what are you doing here anyway?" she questioned. I pulled her close and kissed her temple.

"i just couldnt let you go. Even if it means moving with you, halfway across the world." she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"i love you so much asher." i kissed her head.

"i love you too lizzy." the plane started taking off, and she suddendly looked around. "whats wrong?" i asked.

"i forgot about zane!" she said. Zane?

"who?" i asked. She rolled her eyes. "the guy i was sitting next too." i looked at her questioningly.

"why does it matter? You dont even know him?" she shook her head.

"actually, hes going to school with me... Some course about mens fashion..." i silently laughed. Hes gay? And i was jealous?

"actually, before you laugh. Hes not gay." she looked at me pointedly. "he wants to desighn sportswear."

"when did you learn all this?" i asked. She shrugged.

"alot can happen in 20 minutes."