Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*LIZZYS POV*

A knock at my room door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"GO AWAY ASSHOLE!" i screamed. Its not that i was mad at him, i just have been avoiding him like the plague ever since yesterday.

I locked my window, and drew the curtains togethor so he couldnt get in my room without me letting him. So, hes been banging on my door for ...5 hours? Maybe 6? Who knows.

"lizzy! Please! What did i do?!? Im sorry about yesterday. You know, if youre mad about our parents... Lizzy open the door!" cant he take a hint?

"can you just leave...!?!?"

Scilence...O_o

"no.." figures....

"what do you want?" i moaned.

"you know what i think? I think youre trying to avoid me because you lost our little game. Admit it! You loose!" i threw a pillow at tge door.

"GO FALL OF A BRIDGE OR GET EATEN ALIVE BY CLOWNS!" i suggested.... While screaming....

"liz... Im running out of ideas... Can you just come out?" suddendly my phone rang. Nate!

"hey beautiful." he greeted.

"hey sexy." i smirked trying to get asher mad. I guess it worked when i heard a giant "WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!".

"your mom told me ashers been trying to get you out of your room for hours. Im assuming because you greeted me "sexy", hes listening outside the door?" i could hear him smirking.

"oh, your so sweet!" i said.

"oh yeah... Hes listening... Fine ill play along. Put me on speaker. Zachs gonna talk." i giggled.

"i swear lizzy if you dont tell me who-" he stopped when ge heard zachs voice.

"hey so i was wondering if you wanna come over tonight?" he said all low and sexy. Damn... Hes gay:(

"umm yeah... But ill try to be quiet this time. You just dont know how talented you are..." i grinned hearing asher litterally trying to break the door down.

"baby, you just dont know what you do to me. When we make love, its so beautiful and not to mention hot."

I dont know how, but the door opened and my eyes widened at a fuming asher.

"GOTTA GO ZACH!" i hung up quickly.

He walked towards me and pushed me so my back hit the wall. He was seething.

"elizabeth..." he said cooly. "youre going to tell me the name, znd address of the asshole that is sleeping eith my girl."

I had a strange feeling at the words "my girl", but ignored it as i burst out laughing.

"WHATS SO FUNNY!" he growled.

"y-y-you were j-je-jel-l-lous!" i said in between laughing. He blushed a little.

"JUST TELL ME!" i shook my head trying to regain myself.

"thats was nates boyfriend! We thought itd be funny to see your reaction... I see we were right.." i smirked at his shocked face.

"you bitch!" he yelled. "why would you do that?" i shrugged.

"it was funny?" i questioned. He shook his head.

"no it wasnt." he pushed away from me, turned around, and walked away looking hurt.

"ashie?" i asked. But he never came back.

READ THIS EVEN IF YOU HAVE SWORN NEVER TO READ AN AUTHORS NOTE IN YOURE LIFE👇👇🐔🐧🐔🍜👇👇

(a/n): im sorry theres no sexyness in this:( but, this is a story and i just introduced some conflict between them. For some of you that didnt realize or it wasnt clear for you, he left because she embarrassed him and played with his emotions a little. She was confused because she thought it was only a joke. So now, theyre both ignoring eachother. Lets see what this time apart does to thier emotions?:)

I promise, ill upload a long chapter tommorow. TONS OF JUICY STUFF. Im also gonna do a boyxboy one-shot about zach and nate. Itll fit into this story a teeny bit, but you dont need to read it if youre against that kind of stuff...:( although everyone deserves to be happy in thier own way:( oh well!:) i dont wanna make any enimies!!!:D