Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ok this starts off right where the last one left off..:)

*LIZZYS POV*

nate stared at me with a flat expression.

"you fell for him." he stated.

"nate-"

"you fell for him and he wants to break your heart. Are you stupid!?!" he yelled at me. Tears welled up in my eyes and zach pulled me closer.

"thats enough nate. So what? She fell for the asshole? Doesnt necessarily mean shes going to be hurt in the end." zach. Always the voice of reason. Nate looked down, suddendly interested in the comforter.

"the game was set up to hurt her zach. Eli, hes using you."

Zach shook his head. "honestly, i think he loves her." nate looked up, into my eyes and sighed.

"eli, im going to ask you this once. Do you love him?"

*ASHERS POV*

wow okay so i was kicked out of that room... Dang...:(

I made my way downstairs and decided i want to be alone. I left the greys house, and made my way to mine next door.

I opened the door and stepped into the quiet lonely house.

I watched tv for almost 2 hours. Wow.

I need to get out more...

No! I need my girlfriend!

I jogged ipstairs to my room and opened the window. I picked up some pebbles from a plant near the window/ mini balcony.

I threw them at lizzys window knowing her friends would be asleep, and her window is locked.

She unlocked it and stuck her gead out. "ashie stop! Nate and zach and looking cute!" i growled.

"no ones cute but me." i stated. "now get youre hot little ass in my room now. Her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"HELL NO!" she whisper-yelled. "i could die!"

I scoffed. "first of all, ive done that so many times. Second, were like 15 feet in the air! Not 100! And lastly, ill catch you. I promise hunny now jump!" i demanded. She nervously nodded and stood on the edge of her window.

She jumped and landed straight in my arms, clinging to me like her life depended on it.

I chuckled and kissed her ear, biting down hard on her lobe, and licking the sting away with my toungue.

She moaned and i threw her on my bed, and climbed on top of her, pinning her arms above her head.

"you drive me crazy woman." i said and covered her lips with mine.

*LIZZYS POV*

After talking to nate and zach, i knew exactly how i felt about us.

Im stopping the game.

This was just a distraction... So i pull out of the kiss and look into ashers eyes.

"asher we need to talk." he looks suprised but quickly sits up and pulls me onto his lap, kissing all over my face.

"whats wrong lizzy?" he looks so cute, and innocent, but this has to be done.

I pull out of his arms and stand up in front of him.

"asher im done." i said. He looked confused.

"done with what?"

"US! THIS GAME! IM DONE! I DONT FEEL FOR YOU HOW YOU FEEL FOR ME!" i screamed as tears ran down my face.

His face paled and he looked half-dead.

"w-w-what? You dont?" he asked upset.

"no." i looked at his expression and you could see pain in his eyes.

"lizzy... Can we just talk this out? I dont think you underst-"

"i do understand! This game needs to stop! We feel different things for one-another. I dont feel the same you do!"

Tears ran down his cheeks as he tried to pull me towards him, but i kept backing away until i finally jumped back into my room and shut the window.

I dont know why hes so upset.

I dont feel the same he does.

I should be upset, not him!

Hes not the one in love...

A/N: OH FUCK WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!?!? Well fear not, the next chapter will include a flashback of nate, zach, and lizzys conversation where she realizes that shes in love with him...:) but poor asher:( he cried for goodness sake lizzy! He loves you! Go have hot sex so i can write a chapter in detail for our lovely pervy readers!!!:)

Stay sexy!;)

~noah:)