Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*LIZZYS POV*

I woke up to a note saying nate went home already. He always leaves in the morning...

*sigh*

ha! I sound like a lovestruck fool!

Getting out of bed, i walked over to my vanity mirror. I looked in the mirror snd remembered Asher's "punishment" yesterday.

Who knew he was into that kind of kinky stuff?

Oddly enough... I was turned on like hell! My core was burning from thinking about the way Asher touches me. I wouldnt admit it to anyone but, im sure i would cave first. Each touch and caress was fire upon my skin.

I heard a knock at my window and turned to see asher smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and opened it to let him in.

"hey lizzy" he greeted.

"hey asshole!" i said back at him. His smirk grew wider, if that was even possible.

"tsk tsk tsk... Baby girl. What did we learn about discipline yesterday?" i raised one eyebrow.

"that you need some!" i retorted, slipping into my closet to change. I put on a fresh thong and bra, and then a cute dress i got at forever 21.

I left the closet and went to my mirror to do my hair and make up.

Suddendly asher was behind me, unzipping my dress.

"can i help you?" i asked him. He said nothing as he ripped it off my body. He then went into my closet and got his shirt i wore yesterday, and a plain black skirt to tuck it into.

He leaned close to my ear and whispered

"i thought i wouldnt have to punish you. But you seem to enjoy being punished. Dont you?" he grinned.

"YOU WERE SERIOUS!?!? IM NOT WEARING YOUR SHIRT!!!!! You do realize were not a couple right?!?!" he looked at me and chuckled.

"sweetie, for the remainder of this game, yes we are a couple." i looked at him and sighed.

"whatever." i mumbled. I moved to get the shirt and skirt but he stopped me, smirking.

"you still have to be punished baby." my eyes grew wide as he led me over to the bed and sat on it, pulling me onto his lap so i was straddling him.

His hands rested on my ass cheeks and he rubbed them tenderly, massaging them till the pain from yesterday went away.

He then took one hand and rubbed the wet spot on my panties, making me more aroused.

"im not gonna be mean because this is the first time youve actually disobeyed me. But, i am going to make one rule. You cannot cum until i say so." i nodded not knowing what else to do.

His finger found my core and he inserted it inside pumping in and out. I whimpered at the feeling as his other hand hit my ass harder than yesterday.

I cried out in pain and pleasure and he rubbed my ass soothingly. He repeatedly spanked me hard, without stopping to rub.

"baby itll be over soon dont worry." he cooed. "just dont be a bad girl. You want more of my finger?"

He inserted another finger as he unhooked my bra, taking a hard nipple in his mouth and sucking.

The pleasure from my core, chest, and ass as he kept spanking me, made my orgasm approach rapidly.

Asher removed his fingers and replaced it with a giant egg-shaped vibrator. He turned it up and the pleasure was too much.

I came all over his lap.

He laughed and turned it off.

"awww lizzy darling." he said. "now you disobeyed me twice?" i tried to get off of him as he was about to punish me real good.

He pushed me so i was laying down and pulled my thong off completely. He held it up to his nose and sniffed it, inhaling the scent to my womanly juices.

"spread your legs apart." he ordered. I did as he said. The more i cooperated, the faster this was over.

He stared at my wet pussy and licked his lips. He bent his head down and inhaled the scent of my arousal.

"ASHER!" i screamed as his tounge entered me. He moved up and down, nice and slow. "asher i swear to fucking god im gonna cum." he chuckled, sending vibrations up my pussy.

"okay baby you can cum." i let go and heard slurping sounds coming from asher. Oh god! My body was in heaven!

He kissed my mound before getting up and going to my clothes drawer. He pulled out a lacy g-string and matching lace bra and dressed me.

Sitting back against my head board he watched me get dressed in his shirt and my black skirt. When i was fully clothed he pulled my on the bed so i was in between his legs, resting my back on his chest. On of his arms was on my stomach and the other one was cupping my vagina. He patted it and turned to me while rubbling my pussy gently. I whimpered wanting more.

"feel good now?" he asked rubbing it vigirously. I decided its time for revenge.

I got up and faced him. I pulled him so he was sitting at the edge of the bed. Slowly undid the button to the khaki shorts he was wearing. When thise were off, i pulled down his boxers.

I took his throbbing erection in my mouth and sucked. HARD.

He groaned as he thrusted deeped in my mouth. When he hit the back of my throat, i swallowed repeatidly.

"FUCCCKK!" asher screamed. I took him ass deep as i could and carresed his balls with my other hand.

I pulled him out of my mouth and blew on him making him painfully hard. I got up, grabbed my back, and walked out of the house, leaving him in my room.... Horny.

I smirked to myself as i walked to school.

Sitting in calc. I started to wonder if asher was even coming to school. All my thoughts were cut off when the door opened showing a very pissed off looking hormonal teenage boy.

I laughed silently. He scanned the room with his eyes and when they landed on me he glared daggers.

Ouch...

His violent look suddendly changed as he got a mischevous glint in his eye.

"HEY EVERYONE!" he shouted...

So help me god if he says anything about me....

"MY GIRLFRIEND, LIZZY IS REALLY AWESOME AT GIVING HEAD!" i froze. Oh hes going to hell...

And im taking him there.