Chapter 17

Chapter 17

*LIZZYS POV*

Asher and i were sitting on the couch togethor. He was playing with my hair, making small random braids everywhere, then running his fingers through it, to get them out. I was laying with my head on his chest. I could hear the beating of his heart, which started to work its magic as a lullaby, slowly making sleep overcome me.

We were alone in his house. Our parents went to some buisiness dinner, and said that i should stay and relax. Of course that meant asher wasnt going either. Not that id want him to go. I enjoy when he holds me, and kisses me.

"where do you see us in the future?" he asked breaking the scilence. I looked up into his eyes and shrugged.

"i dont know, really." i paused to think about it. What was my future? I have a child on the way, but what about college? Will i still go to italy? Asher will understand if i do... Right? Hes got too! Its milan! A huge oppertunity for me!

Wait, does he think im staying home? I cant!!!

"i see you in MY future. Youre going to be my wife, and were going to have at lest three kids." he smiled at me and i couldnt help but feel a little guilty.

"asher... Im still going to go to college you know?" he nodded. "im not going to be some stay-at-home mom."

"of course! Lizzy dont you see?" he pulled me onto his lap and rested his forehead against mine. His sweet breath blew on my face as he spoke. "lifes working out for us! We can go to college togethor, and get a little apartment. We can graduate and start working. After a couple years we can have more kids!" i shook my head and pulled away from him. I stood up and looked down at him.

"asher... Im still going to italy." he face fell and he stood up also.

"what..?" he asked.

"... Asher..." i didnt want to be so blunt about the situation, but i needed to tell him. "im still gonna go to college in milan." he opened his mouth to speak but i cut him off "its a huge oppertunity for me! You cant expect me to pass it up!!!" i yelled at him. He shook his head.

"you cant leave..." his voice matched the expression on his face. Broken. I felt asifi had just been slapped in the face. The guilt crashed down on me. Im practically taking his child away from him in two weeks.

"asher?" i whispered. I watched in shock as his eyes filleed with tears, only to overflow and spill over, running down his face non-stop.

"you cant leave." he screamed, then broke down. He fell to the ground and punched the wall near him, effectively making a hole. "FUCK!" he screamed. I just stood there in shock, watching the calm, cool, and collected boy i know, break.

And its all my fault.

I broke him.

"EVERYTHINGS RUINED!" he screamed. "I KNEW IT WASNT GOING TO BE PERFECT! YOURE LEAVING ME!" he stood up and gave me the coldest look i could ever recieve.

"asher you have to liste-"

"save it lizzy. Do you even love me?" i froze.

"how could you ask me that? Of course i love you! Im having YOUR child!" he shook his head.

"you leaving with my child!" he wiped away his tears and looked at me sadly. " lizzy this love isnt going to work anymore. I love you, but chnces are, as a single mom, theres going to be that guy that sweeps you off your feet, and youre going to forget about me." he sighed. "this is the hardest thing ive ever had to do, because i love you so much."

he stepped forward and kissed my cheek. "Have fun in italy, and i hope you find someone you love, but if you dont... Come home, and ill love you till i die" if i didnt feel bad before, i felt horrible now.

"bye lizzy." he walked out of my house, and out of my life.

*NATES POV*

Marriage?

Zach looked nervous and i assured him by kissing him. When we broke apart, he smiled hopefully at me.

"does that mean yes?" i thought about us for a moment. Hes my everything. When i cry, he holds me and tells me everythings going to be okay. His sweet kisses, and warm hugs. The security he gives me, along with more love than i could ever imagine.

All the times hes put up with me throwing fits, and the fact that hes getting me a bunny! Zach is perfect. More than perfect! I love him.

So marriage?

"hell yeah baby!" i responded attacking his mouth with mine, kissing me senseless. When we pulled apart, he grinned wide, and took the gold band out of the case. He slipped it on my finger, and kissed my hand.

I looked down at the ring to see a tiny heart and "nathaniel" engraved in it.

"i love it!" i squealed and he chuckled. He hugged me tight.

"good." he pecked my lips. "i love you nate."

"i love you too zach." he smiled and we kissed all night long.

THE END

KIDDING!

Oh my god im soooo totally kidding! Dont hate me:( anyway... Keep reading!!! This story has alot left in it!!! Dont give up on me!