Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(a/n): so guys im actually suprised how many reads this got in one day... Dang... Thanks so much! This story is going to max be like 15 parts. Its kinda short but theres more sexiness coming up soon:) its intense stuff:$ when they actuslly get down to it, ill make a whole chapter on thier little sexual experience for you wierdos out thereXD

Love ya!

~noah:)

*LIZZYS POV*

As soon as school got out i rushed home. Id been avoiding asher all day, but hes been smirking at me like he knew some deep-dark secret i didnt... And to be honest, it scared me.

"honey! Could you come here a minute?!?" my mom called from the kitchen as i closed the front door.

I walked into the kitchen to see her cooking tons of food.

"are we running out of food or somthing?" i asked smirking. She turned to glare at me.

"NO! Were going to have the colts over for dinner! It was all ashers idea! He said you guys had an anouncement to make...?" she gave me a knowing look. Oh mother if only you knew what we were doing for real.

"do i havvee to come??? I can go to nates?" i gave her a puppy-dog look and she laughed.

"honey, that might work on asher but not me!" i groaned at the mention of his name.

"WHATEVER!" i called as i turned around and went to my room.

The first thing i noticed was a note on my window:

"Dear lizzy,

Youve been a bad girl. Ill see to it you get punished tonight;)

Like, asher."

I rolled my eyes at the word "like" instead of love. Hes such a dork. I went to my closet and shifted through my dresses. I decided i need to get Asher so turned on, that he would cave before me.

And us being in front of our parents, made it even more funny!

I found a peach dress that clung to my every curve. It ended just below my but, so high. That if it moved even an inch up my entire ass would be on display. It also pushed my c cup breasts up, making them seem almost like d's. I also found my thinnest, smallest, tightest thong in black lace.

I put it all on and straightened my hair, pinning some back with a white sparkly clip.

"ELIZABETH! COME DOWNSTAIRS THE COLTS ARE HERE FOR DINNER!" my mom shouted.

I gave myself a once-over in my mirror. I looked hot! I walked downstairs all slow and sensual, and slid in the seat next to asher.

I could feel his eyes on me, as our moms gushed over some actor in a drama, and our dads friendly argued over football teams.

No one noticed when asher placed his hand on my thigh. No one noticed when his hand traveled up my dress. And no one noticed when he slipped a finger, only up to the first knuckle in my scorching hot, wet, pussy.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"im gonna keep this here ALL NIGHT. Cum as many times as you want, but if you do, your daddy might just notice the white spot on his leather seats." he smirked knowing very well how right he was. He twisted his finger and i bit my lip to keep myself from moaning.

"honey are you okay?" my dad asked. Before i could answer ashers whole finger plunged into me and he wiggled it.

"yeeea-aahh!" i screamed. My mom looked at me funny while my dad just shrugged.