Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*NATES POV*

shes been in there for a REALLY long time... I knocked on the doir gently, making sure not to wake asher. Shed kill me if i did!

"eli are you okay?" i heard quiet whimpers, so i just opened the door, and slipped into the bathroom making sure to close and lock it. She was still naked from her sexy night with asher, so i slipped off my shirt, and handed it to her. "before anything, put this on." she nodded and pulled it over her head. "now, whats the result?" i asked timidly. She shrugged.

"i still have to wait a couple seconds." i nodded and sat down on the bathroom floor. I rested my head on the cabnet behind me, and closed my eyes. "nate..." i heard a bang, and opened my eyes to see the test next to me, and eli in shock. I picked it up and read it.

Positive.

I stood up and grabbed the others and read them.

Positive. Positive. Positive. Positive.

I put the tests down and pulled eli into a hug. "what do i do now?" she asked. I rubbed her back.

"baby girl i dont know... But you need to tell asher." she shook her head.

"he'll hate me!" i looked at her.

"now you and i both know he wouldnt hate you. So why dont you tell me the real reason you dont want to tell him?" she sighed.

"hes going to want me to stay... I wont be able to go to italy, and become the fashion desighner i always dreamed!" i shook my head at her.

"eli, even if you did go, YOURE PREGNANT! You would have to leave college anyway..." she pulked away from me, and i picked up the bunch of clothes i brought for her. "here. Change. You and asher NEED to talk about this. Eli, you CANT keep this from him." she nodded.

"i know..." she took the clothes from me, snd i left the room, allowing her to change. I went outside, and looked up at the sky. I know i was worried about eli being hurt by asher, but now im scared shes going to hurt him...

"hey." i turned around to see eli standing there, fully dressed, with her arms crossed.

"hey." she looked as if she was about to burst into tears so i opened my arms. She ran into them and buried her face in my chest.

"i dont want to be pregnant..." she said between sobs. "i mean, i wouldnt mind but not now." she looked up at me. "my career is ruined!" i shook my head.

"not really. I know its not the BEST descision, but if you REALLY want to, you can still go. Although i think you should stay." i pulled away. "its up to you, not asher. This is YOUR life not his." i kissed her forehead. I gotta go okay? I havent told zach yet, so hes gonna wonder where i am. Take care sweetie. Call me if you need ANYTHING okay?" she nodded "okay bye."

"bye." i walked to the driveway and got in my car. As i was driving away, i saw asher come onto the porch with lizzy.

*LIZZYS POV*

Asher stepped outside with me. "lizzy, what are you doing outside?" he looked at the car leaving. "and who just left?" i sniffled and tried to calm myself down before speaking.

"nate. We were talking." he nodded, and grabbed my hand.

"you want breakfast? I can make pancakes." he led me inside, and to the kitchen. He opened the pantry, and looked around. "or we can have muffins, waffles...? Youre choice." i shook my head. He looked so happy, but my stomach was churning and i had a feeling what was coming.

"not hungry." his face fell and he walked over to the table where i was seated. "whats wrong sweetie?"

"im just no-" i got up and ran to the toilet, emptying my stomach into it.